1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my E-commerce website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Alora Ram, Sep 5, 2017.

?

Why dont you buy skin care products from this website theskinstore.in?

1. High Price

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No Trust

50.0%
  3. Low inventory

50.0%
  4. bad design

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. not user friendy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. no branding

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    Hi,

Recently we are facing a huge drop in conversion rate even getting new users from search engines. But the page load time is increased to 9s due to some external and unavoidable resources. pageviews reduced in the top performing landing pages. Seriously sales dropped 98%. theskinstore.in is my website. we are planning to revamp the website. so give your suggestions to improve the health and wealth of my site.

Alora Ram, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  2. hhsaus

hhsaus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Has the massive sales dropped coincided with the increase in page load times?
    Have you lost any major traffic & sales sources?

A few quick fixes.
    a) get a simple, one page checkout. Let people checkout as guests.
    b) simplify your shopping-cart.php page. Put an emphasis on things you want people to do (proceed to the checkout) - make the checkout button standout, de-clutter the page
    c) looking at your a few of your product pages, i don't see delivery costs anywhere? Do all the items come with free shipping, or are customers supposed to pay for shipping? Shipping should be highly visible.

hhsaus, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  3. Latic

Latic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One thing I can see is you dont have Google Business on your website and this can hugely affect the way your website looks within results (especially when people go and search your name to see if they should order or not).

You should focus on some brand building to make sure trust is high when people see you.

Latic, Sep 13, 2017 IP
  4. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    The pages loaded pretty fast for me, and the site really looks nice. Your load time and the aesthetics of your site would not keep me from buying from you if you had something I wanted at a good price.

It does seem like you have quite a few things out of stock. I didn't look at everything, but I randomly tried to put some things into my cart and half of them were out of stock. Could it just be that your most popular products are out of stock?

jr777, Oct 29, 2017 IP