1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my designed logos

Discussion in 'Design' started by johnsander, Aug 19, 2013.

I created some custom business logo designs for my clients and now before send these designs to them i want to share with you people that if there is anything wrong or missing please share it with me. Revision is the best thing to make any design perfect therefore share your expert views with me. I will appreciate your expert suggestions. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

johnsander, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  2. hostswinds

hostswinds Member

Best Answers:
    I like them; I think they look crisp and professional, however, I can't help but think that if they're smaller, they'll be a little bit harder to see.

hostswinds, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  3. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    1. Denver Online High School:

• What is the object over the "E"? It seems odd and out of place, whatever it is.
    • Are those supposed to be mountains on the left side? If so, I think the idea is good but they look Asian, I think you could give them a look more fitting of the Rockies.

2. Storybook Photography:

• I don't think you need a period on the tagline placed on the top.
    • I think there is too much contrast between that font and the font used for the company name. I am not sure, but maybe if the "Photography, LLC" part were also in the text from the top, it might look better. Anyway, upshot is that the text needs work.

3. Help My Time Share .com:

• I just don't like this one. What is up with the lines on the bottom two horizontal lines? What are they? Hairs? Thorns? Spikes? Anyway, they don't work. Is the squirrel already part of their image? If not, it seems pretty odd. The character combined with the mobster type tag line all seems a bit weird. If people like the tagline and the squirrel, the weird 3 marks on each side at the bottom should be fixed.
    Hope that helps!

browntwn, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  4. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They all look stock-footagy

scurvy, Aug 20, 2013 IP
  5. tmh2k1

tmh2k1 Peon

Best Answers:
    They are a bit stock footagey for sure. You should make the shapes yourself. And simplify everything. Too many colors, lines, detail. Logos should be able to be seen at small and large sizes, one color version and on multiple materials. These need a good amount of work.

tmh2k1, Aug 28, 2013 IP