1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my content and domain - shems.co

Discussion in 'Websites' started by shemseddine, Aug 19, 2014.

So I purchased the domain name shems.co because I thought it was quick and easy and it was my name!
    I wanted to start a new blog to share my knowledge of programming and creating games and art and I thought this would be a great idea. Anyway, it's been 2days and this is what I have so far.

What do you think of the content? And is a .co extension fine?

The site is shems.co

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
    shemseddine, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  2. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally not a great fan of .co extension (don't think they will ever get as popular as the common ones we currently have) and beside the length (advantage for URL shorters, etc) I don't see a lot of benifits. For now your website is quite default, try to make it unique and add some images like you did on your current blog (shemseddine.com/blog).

quiz, Aug 19, 2014 IP
  3. Bee2host Solutions

Bee2host Solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    By my opinion the site's background still needs a lot of work. Also you could try using more pictures preferably vivid ones so the articles will be attractive to the readers of your site. Try to add colours that suit your style and your website's style as well. As for the .co extension it's not that important to me as far as the website's content is solid and attractive.

Bee2host Solutions, Sep 4, 2014 IP
  4. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site gives useful information and could be big for beginners looking for help.You should make each post different and distinctive from the next. Use different eye catching colors. Also use photos to enhance and draw your viewers eye to you info/articles.
    Best of Luck to You

KatnissEverdeen, Sep 7, 2014 IP