1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my book on how to write a salesletter...

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by jacksarlo, Mar 27, 2018.

Hi,

This is a book with a 12 step salesletter template - each step is clearly explained with examples. This template can be used to sell practically any product in any niche. If you like it you can give me a testimonial with your website address and I put it on my website.

Pm or reply to receive the book (.pdf version).

Thank You

jacksarlo, Mar 27, 2018 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty going for sale on Amazon Prime which has explained the sales with huge amount of text. These sales people are themselves not able to sell their own books on Amazon Prime, then why I hire anyone for writing articles from now on, even writers or Animators having skills like GregB will not be getting even 1 cent of writing project from me now on. Forget $5 or $10 for getting articles written from this moron named GregB as I wasted much money with him last 2-3 years.

jaguar34, Mar 31, 2018 IP
  3. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is that a reply in the wrong thread?

jacksarlo, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  4. Shanita

Shanita Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am an avid reader and would like to review your book, if the offer is still open and you're OK with someone who doesn't have a lot of history here. I can't PM you yet :( so if you can PM me the info ...

Shanita, Apr 22, 2018 IP