1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my blog for URL Shortener reviews!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by fhmcomsupppot, Nov 30, 2018.

Hello friends,
    I finally made my blog for detailed URL Shortener reviews, so more people to make money from tested legit and paying networks. The site is using blogger and my idea is to keep it clean with simple design to stay maximum user friendly. I'm using "Awesome Inc." theme, but if you thing other theme may fit better just let me know. Also the most important section is the "TOP List URL Shorteners" section where I made a table with sorting options of all details of the shorteners like: minimum and maximum payout rates, number of counted views per IP for 24 hours, minimum balance to request payments, payment proofs and etc. Please check it and let me know if it is enough user friendly and how can I improve it, what other data can I include or exclude. Also my right side with gadgets is not visible via mobile, so any tips for that is also welcome!

Link to the TOP list URL shorteners table:

https://www.shortenerreviews.com/p/url-shorteners-list-legit-risk-scam-new.html

Thank you in advance for your time and recommendations! Best Regards!

fhmcomsupppot, Nov 30, 2018 IP