1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Adsense Placement, thanks !

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Bruno Fabian, Dec 12, 2014.

Hi there guys,

I have 2 sites for you to review the ads placements

streetworkouts.net - I have about 60+ visitors per day, sometimes about 100, 69% bounce rate
    dota2customgames.net - Almost the same as the above website.

I would really appreciat a few tips on the adsense placements and some suggestions on how I could drop that bounce rate, thank you so much !

Bruno Fabian, Dec 12, 2014 IP
  2. 000karim

000karim Active Member

Best Answers:
    for streetworkouts.net nice looking blog BUT, you need to add privacy policy and contact us page.
    for the placements: I ONLY SEE ONE ADS . and why don't you have a sidebar, the best placement are the first ad on the sidebar and the one on header wich you don't have also, add those two and another one in the posts also 300X250, and 2 more (link unit) in the middle and end of posts,
    there are many plugins that hep you doint it, try easy adsense

000karim, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  3. Bruno Fabian

Bruno Fabian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The website has a sidebar and I had a skyscaper in there but I removed it.Now I have 2 leaderboards at the end / bottom and 1 rectangle in the middle of the article.How is that?

Bruno Fabian, Dec 30, 2014 IP
  4. Lannister10

Lannister10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not sure about the ad placement, then you should try out with free google adsense themes, you can easily place codes in box and also can try different ads sized each time.

Lannister10, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  5. Bruno Fabian

Bruno Fabian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Could you give me some good themes for adsense placements ?

Bruno Fabian, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  6. Lannister10

Lannister10 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search on google : "free Google Adsense themes" and you will find many free themes. Yes of course, you will find paid themes as well, but skip those and check out more than 10 pages. Also find the theme which is suitable for your niche. If you need any further assistance then don't hesitate to ask me.

Lannister10, Jan 9, 2015 IP
  7. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    First, I would customize your ad links at the top of the page to match your sites navigation

Second I would get rid of the image/video ad block under your "Legs Home Workout" image and replace it with contextual matching the look of the site.

I would also replace your subscribe box at the top of the right sidebar with a Custom Search Engine.

Otherwise I think your placement is OK just needs a bit of customization

al

agmccall, Mar 26, 2015 IP