1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my 4K wallpapers website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Mkcoy, Aug 2, 2015.

Hello all, I've started a new 4K wallpaper website for people with 4K TV's.

People can browse the wallpapers and when they like one and want it they can download it or choose an option to download it for their screen size even if its not a 4K TV/monitor. :)

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

What things could we do to improve the site and make it better?

The site is http://4kwallpaper.xyz

Thanks!

Mkcoy, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  2. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    no offense looks like a dime a dozen wp theme with a logo made in paint or ps in 3 mins

iamalive, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do find that quite offensive actually lol not really. I agree though logo is basic it does look very simple and got to make a few changes but less is more sometimes?
    Also it does have a few unique features and options for users like crop and preview tool and social networking covers plus responsive design for any device so not totally lame lol
    I would hope you could try to be a bit more constructive in your reviews gregevskye, I don't really consider one sentence a "review" but thanks all the same pal.

Mkcoy, Aug 2, 2015 IP
  4. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are better themes you could use, also try and make the navigation cleaner. Also may be a random button and social login for comments and uploads?

iamalive, Aug 2, 2015 IP