1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Me Please :)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019.

Hey would love some help with review of our main site please. :)

We have around 200 pages.

Website link is seen in my signature.

Thanks guys! :-D

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 10, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Too damn slow to load. Took over a minute to load linked page.

And once it was loaded, all that I see is the line at the bottom reading "Privacy Policy, yada yada yada" while the rest of the page is a blank white page.

Clicking Privacy Policy was a repeat, over a minute and another blank white page with the same footer.

Terms and conditions was faster, but still slow with another repeat of the blank white page.

No point in wasting time trying the rest of the links simply because you have massive problems of some sort and apparently those problems are throughout your site.

mmerlinn, Apr 12, 2019 IP
  3. MichaelAaronTaylor

MichaelAaronTaylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Our site loads fine for me and here is google speed test, https://developers.google.com/speed...//platinumpassportsmarketing.com/&tab=desktop I am going to pass your info along to our server guys to review. Thanks for your feedback. If I may ask what is your locations when you try to visit site?

MichaelAaronTaylor, Apr 15, 2019 IP