1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Marketplace I have Created for Bootstrap Premium Themes & Templates

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by vikaskumarbhardwaj, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Do You Like This Marketplace?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi,
    My name is Avinash Bhardwaj and I am a developer and owner of http://bootstrappremium.com

I decided to create a marketplace for bootstrap themes & template that allows you earn 100% of every sale directly to your PayPal account.

What you will get on our site:
    • Earn 100% for every exclusive item sale, directly to your PayPal account.
    • Earn 75% for every non-exclusive item sale.
    • You can withdraw your non-exclusive sales earning every month, and minimum of $50 USD.
    • Excellent support and quick item approval.
    • $1 USD for register an account.
    • $2 USD for premium theme & template submission created by you.

For More information please visit at : http://bootstrappremium.com/sell/

Please let me know what you think, whether you'd consider using it, and also what is missing?

Thanks a lot

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
    vikaskumarbhardwaj, Jan 22, 2015 IP
  2. ravivarma414

ravivarma414 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm a developer and would love to submit my themes on a market place. But the market place looks very new and haven't got the traction required yet. Are you sure in charging the seller 1$ for registering and 2$ for listing a theme?

I will not be ready to pay for listing my themes on any market place. There are tons of others famous marketplaces that will let you do the same for free. More importantly when the site don't have too many paying customers that would buy from it. It won't be a great idea to charge from the seller.

On a personal note I wouldn't care if the commission is lowered to 90% from 100%. But won't be ready to pay anything upfront.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

ravivarma414, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  3. Papa Seck

Papa Seck Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi there,
    I am fairly new to the forum and I am very excited with the prospect of learning a great deal from all of you.
    Nonetheless just to get my feet wet here, I have a notion about the paying in advance policy. We all need to make some form of living with the work we produce but you could lessen the weight on the weight for fellow Internet Marketers who might want to work with you.
    For this reason I agree with the colleagues before me that you should drop the initiation fees and hope for a long lasting partnership.

Thanks.

Papa Seck, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  4. vikaskumarbhardwaj

vikaskumarbhardwaj Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for showing interest.
    No i am not charging any amount from seller even i am interested to pay seller $1 USD for registration and $2 for submission a theme.
    Thanks

vikaskumarbhardwaj, Feb 17, 2015 IP