1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review ListLive.Chat (Open to constructive criticism)

Discussion in 'Websites' started by GokuDBZ, Aug 27, 2017.

?

How can I improve

1. Add more live chat apps

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Add a rating system

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sortable Columns

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. More options displayed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. It looks nice, don't add more features

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other (I have replied as comment)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello all!

This is one of my weekend projects. I am compiling a list of all well known livechat scripts/apps/softwares out there for others who are willing to select one from the rest.

[​IMG]

https://www.listlive.chat

Its just a single page and the data is updated by me (as I come across other live chat services) ocassionally.
    So help me by leaving a feedback about the site. What would you like to see in it.

P.S. - Please share the site with your friends or on different communities wherever you find anyone is looking out for a Live Chat app.

GokuDBZ, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  2. BradStephens

BradStephens Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't get the site to load

BradStephens, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First suggestion is about the LOGO, I think "List" should contain some description with it (means what does it made for ?). Secondly include About Us, Contact Us and Privacy Policy at the right hand side of footer or in header reason. Above all if you had active adsense account put single vertical adsense ad on the either sides of your website. Hope you will like my suggestions and thanks for implementing them on site. Take care :)

dabbu347, Aug 27, 2017 IP