1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Header Banner in Main Website

Discussion in 'Design' started by itpixelz, Nov 26, 2011.

I have made up a new banner to my this website ITPixelz and I want to take review of yours to tell me that either it suites to the entire design and color scheme with the rest of website.

The header image is placed at just below the navigation bar at ITPixelz

itpixelz, Nov 26, 2011 IP
  2. jakesroy91

jakesroy91 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello

nice site but first I tell you color (blue) of the header of the site is not match with entire site.

In my opinion if you can use light green or sky blue instead of blue its looking very nice.

Try it if possible.

jakesroy91, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  3. Silent_Heart

Silent_Heart Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice but try to use matching colors.

Silent_Heart, Nov 28, 2011 IP
  4. maryjanesgarden

maryjanesgarden Peon

Best Answers:
    It is nice for me. And I think it will be better if you put some extra effects, i.e improve colors etc...

maryjanesgarden, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  5. rmeeuwsen

rmeeuwsen Peon

Best Answers:
    For a Web Designing site I'd expect more flair and "razzmataz"

rmeeuwsen, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  6. Mamajes3

Mamajes3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hm..I dont see my reply So i will do it again!

-- looking at JUST the header and not the whole page.. I think its okay.. the blue IS really bright tho and then when the white its kind of hard on the eyes!
    -- where it says low price high quality get started now... Id have to say that I dont think the colors go well with the blue.. all in all I dont like the look of the header.. the colors and such..
    -- when looking at the header and looking at the whole page.. that blue doesnt do it justice! I get that it matches part of the bottom where it says get a free quote.. but the blue color used in those 2 places (the header and the other part) it throws the rest of the page's look off.. its to bright compared to the other colors you have chosen.. which personally i like the other colors they are more settle and professional looking then that bright blue with white...

hope that helps a little!!!

Jessica

Mamajes3, Nov 29, 2011 IP
  7. MEW24

MEW24 Peon

Best Answers:
    It doesn't match the website but it does the job I guess. The colours are off but the fonts are correct. I would get rid of the checkers in the background and the screws. Match up the blues and think about just losing the purple and green all together. Remember, "less is more".

MEW24, Nov 29, 2011 IP