1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Gogk.in

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Zaykrishna, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Does gogk.in has a good design

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
    Please Review my Blog and Writting Style.

http://gogk.in/how-to-prepare-reasoning-and-maths-section-for-ssc-cgl/

Zaykrishna, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Awful...just awful, Why do you try to write in English when you are obviously not English speaking?
    None of it reads very well or makes any sense, the grammar is poor.
    Please stop pretending to be from USA when you are really in India, are you that ashamed of where you're from?

malky66, Apr 11, 2016 IP
    billzo likes this.
  3. Zaykrishna

Zaykrishna Banned

Best Answers:
    We have a proverb out there in INDIA .. KAAM PARNE PAR GADHE (PEOPLE LIKE U )KO BHI BAAP BANA LENA CHAHIYE
    THATS What I Am doing here , else I need not to say what INDIA Is for An INDIAN.
    Trying is always a part of learning I wish you could also learn from Indians

Now don't search out about the meaning u might commit suicide
    Regards
    Jay ( INDIAN )

4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No idea what any of that drivel means,
    You're an Indian living in India, why are you claiming on your profile to be from the United States?
    Besides any of that crap, You asked for a review of your site, I gave my review, If you don't want to hear the truth then don't come here asking for it.

malky66, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  5. Zaykrishna

Zaykrishna Banned

Best Answers:
    What you said might be acceptable about that blog , but as soon as you will be able to understand what I said .. You will have your answer , and I don't think learning or trying anything you don't know is an offence, though from your first sentence you have said you have no idea what I m saying so that's quite important for you also to learn something , let me correct myself TRY AGAIN.

6. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Zaykrishna why you gave this Hindi proverb at here. Where the sites running on English and users around the world.

You told "do not search out about the meaning"

If any one will take such an action by seeing your word meaning then why you wrote that line here. What do you want people to do ? Please do not make offense here. You came here for review not for offense.

You also told " Trying is always a part of learning I wish you could also learn from Indians "

You came here for your site review thats why you have need help, you should not tell such a way that others could also learn from you. You could softly invite him to learn your language.

what @malky66 said is absolutely right. If you do not like to hear the truth then do not come here.

Also saying to @Zaykrishna As far as I know Indians peoples are good and very gentle have good heart, artistic minded. Please do not ashame to other Indians. When another people telling you that why you telling that you came from usa while you are an Indian. Then you should tell " I am proud to be an Indian " . Could you told that line ? Like I always say that " I am very proud to be a Bangladeshi "

To @mailforprakashtiwari you gave a youtube video link without telling something about it ! whats your video link contend ?

@Zaykrishna Now If you agree with me then I will give you a good review ( what to change or modify to make your site beautiful )
    also please say sorry to @malky66

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP
  7. Zaykrishna

Zaykrishna Banned

Best Answers:
    brother you need few english shots too, i am sure you need to say sorry to your community for being extra pod pakka :p

Zaykrishna, May 29, 2016 IP