1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review: GeneralBB v2

Discussion in 'Design' started by exel, Jul 31, 2013.

Hey there!

It's been great re-opening this site and having members post interesting topics and stories. I want to continue this growth and keep on looking forward. Elite-Source v4 / GeneralBB v1 was a sort of "test / progress" for me to see if I could restore Elite-Source. So far it's been going pretty good. But nothing stays the same forever.

On that note..

I bring you guys GeneralBB Version 2! :)

This skin was contributed by @Baraka, so thank you very much. I've added my codes to it as well so you shouldn't see any missing features on this skin.

And remember, we're always open to suggestions! If you see something you think can be improved on, let us know! We'll take a look at it. This forum is ran by the community, I'm only here to make you guys happy.

So please report / give us feedback on this and we'll be more than happy to incorporate changes we think will further the development of this forum.

I do have some questions for you guys.

1. What do you guys think of adding an arcade to the site?
    2. What other features would you guys like to see?
    3. Would you guys like to see more competitions?

http://GeneralBB.com

Again, thank you for being a part of this growing community.

Regards,
    GeneralBB Staff

exel, Jul 31, 2013 IP