1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Gaming Website Design

Discussion in 'Design' started by AwadGorg, Jan 15, 2021.

Hello, I have this website https://ovongames.com, and I just wish if you could give me your opinion on the website design just take 5 min to review the website and give me your opinion if possible and i will be more than grateful for your help and thanks.

AwadGorg, Jan 15, 2021 IP
  2. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like it, but it looks like an old retro website, needs a more modern look and feel, plus some of the images are low resolution, which doesn't look good.

Zone06, Jan 15, 2021 IP
  3. Abdul Wasay

Abdul Wasay Peon

Best Answers:
    It's an old design

Abdul Wasay, Jan 15, 2021 IP
  4. AwadGorg

AwadGorg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your review I really do appreciate it and I will work on the design to build a more modern design Thanks Again

AwadGorg, Jan 15, 2021 IP
  5. Huntgallery

Huntgallery Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The site works well, some of the images are blurry. The logo kind of gets lost in the site, A banner featuring your logo could be helpful. Search a game should maybe say ...search for a game. I would think of a hero image scroller at top of the site to feature the games that are the biggest push or most popular.

Huntgallery, Jan 17, 2021 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    This css is weird. You have control of your site, there are automated and manual ways to ensure the images are the right size. Use them.
    upload_2021-1-19_9-39-45.png

[​IMG] [​IMG]

sarahk, Jan 18, 2021 IP
  7. AwadGorg

AwadGorg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your review will work on the images, but what did you mean by the logo kind of lost in the site, and thanks for the suggestion replaced search a game to search for a game

AwadGorg, Jan 19, 2021 IP
  8. AwadGorg

AwadGorg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi their thanks for your review and ur right, I will set the height of the image to auto instead of giving it a static value specially that I resize the images when uploaded that means all images have the same height

AwadGorg, Jan 19, 2021 IP