1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Game Fury

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by ksb2050, Apr 6, 2013.

We just launched a new gaming network today and forum. There's no much content on it yet so don't worry about that. I'm aware of that one already. Let me know anything you think besides that. If you are a gamer...feel free to join our forum. We're going to be growing fast :)

http://gamefury.org
    http://gamefury.org/forums/

ksb2050, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  2. TayneC8

TayneC8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    When I first enter your site I get greeted to a big image rotator, which is brilliant. One thing you could possibly improve on with it would be the font size on the image rotator. It's a bit small and you have got plenty of space to increase it. The site overall is easy to navigate and the colours used fit in perfectly with the genre within the whole site.

I then went onto the forum, and my immediate feelings was that it was a totally different site altogether. The logo has been inverted, and the colours in general are different. I'd suggest that you adjust the forum theme to be more like the website, and to stick with the same logo throughout the site. You've got the right amount of categories on the forum needed, which is better than a lot of gaming forums where they are filled up with an infinite amount.

I think once the website grows it will be very successful, and I am considering joining up and making a few posts on the forum. Hopefully this short review can help you improve the site. :)

TayneC8, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  3. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We'd be glad to have you. We're trying to get the forum populated as fast as popular and we're already networking with 3 clans. We expect to see them moving in there in the next week. I'll see what I can do with the forum theme. I kind of rushed job-ed that logo because I was on call for the OR yesterday. If you have any gaming friends...please share us ;)

ksb2050, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  4. adferger1

adferger1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice site, with a clean design... And no ads :)
    To be honest I wouldnt change a thing about it...

adferger1, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  5. costea

costea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quite an unique game with clean images, but I am amazed of the low amount of users playing it. Do you plan to advertise it? I really like the idea here and could love to learn more about the partnership program.

costea, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  6. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the low number is because it only opened last saturday and we're still getting our stuff together. Although we are now linked with 4 different clans. I expect to see them move their groups in this week - with that we should be speaking about 500-1000 members with any luck. The idea has really picked up.

My co-admin does all the partnership program stuff. I would advise you to register on the forum and send him a message if you are interested. Here is his profile. I don't know much on the partnership stuff as that's his gig.

Thanks for the reviews guys. I appreciate them. Keep them coming ;)

ksb2050, Apr 8, 2013 IP