1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review: folplace.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by SimerayCom, Nov 11, 2020.

Hello everyone. Today, we are happy to announce to you the project we have been working on for a long time. In our project, which we started with the SERP - Keyword Tracking service, you can track your website and keywords for a lifetime free of charge thanks to the FREE Lifetime package.

In this way, you can test the folplace as a beta tester and give your opinion. I attach great importance to your opinions.

After registering, you can see the packages in other limits. By registering for FREE, you can follow your website immediately.

In addition, not only your website, but also your competitors are under follow!
    You can also keep track of your competitors. And according to the results, you can also see if yours or your opponent won.

Get started now for FREE registration. Your feedback will help us improve further. Please don't forget to give your feedback so we can make the project better.

https://www.folplace.com

SimerayCom, Nov 11, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Site is looking nice.

But i am seeing your "Business Partner" is it right ? Your DA is only 1 means its brand new website and your business partner is about all top companies ??? :cool::cool:

seomanualsubmission, Nov 11, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    looks good. Not sure why the site's da matters...

Get someone to read your copy... I get what you mean, but this is clumsy
    upload_2020-11-12_8-57-28.png
    upload_2020-11-12_9-7-50.png
    I think "Benefits" might work better here
    [​IMG]

I went through the registration process with all the info in English, the dashboard was all in English, but the title was in Turkish and my default language was Turkish. I'd verify the language earlier or make the default language match the language used in the sign up.
    upload_2020-11-12_9-0-8.png
    Found an example on the homepage where the "hidden meat" was in Turkish despite the rest of the page being in English
    [​IMG]

I tried to get the free activation and found it needs a whole heap more info from me, so I'm done now. I did look at notifications and I feel like these need more explanation. Whose election results? Why would I want election results from a SERP monitoring website?

upload_2020-11-12_9-4-27.png

Attached Files:

sarahk, Nov 11, 2020 IP
  4. SimerayCom

SimerayCom Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello. Our parent company is hosted on a different domain name. By partnership, we mean APIs and Discounts we use. We think that they logically become our business partners. Your feedback is important to us.

Thank you very much for your detailed review. We will update all of these.

Unfortunately, we do not have a very good team in English translation. But we'll make it better with suggestions from experts like you.

Our reason for requesting phone number approval for free package is to remove SPMA memberships and unnecessary memberships. For this reason, we took such a measure. However, we have made your phone approval for a detailed examiner like you.

You can continue your reviews by activating the free package.

Thanks again for your valuable comments.

SimerayCom, Nov 11, 2020 IP