1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Evergreen List Building Landing/Sales Copy

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Infoterial, Jan 19, 2015.

Hello,

This is really my first sales copy that's I've put together. I'd like your help in deciphering if what I have deserves a thumbs up or how it could be better.

I've launched the site already, so looking for some good feedback.

Site is http://evergreenlistbuilding.com (sales page)

Sidenote: I'm also looking to give some review copies away. So feel free to hit me up with your JVZoo id. I can give you bonuses to for a review on a blog from my other site.

Anyways, any help in the copy would be appreciated.

Thank you, Roger Hicks

Infoterial, Jan 19, 2015 IP
  2. Breakthrough Psy

Breakthrough Psy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Roger,

Thank you for posting this message. The first thing that I would like to share is that you have done an excellent job in covering some of the basics - The first line on your page suggests that you are planning to solve your customer's problem. "End Your Struggles". However, my suggestion is that you also incorporate a specific struggle that will be ended "End Your Marketing Struggles". This could help to clarify the nature of the precise problem that you are capable of solving for your page visitor.

My Suggestions are as follows:

1. Specify the provlem to be solve: "End Your Marketing Struggles", or some variant.

2. Develop a Video Sales Letter (VSL).
    According to some experts, the VSL is capable of increasing conversion rates substantially, and I would like to refer you to the following link in order to learn more: http://www.gauherchaudhry.com/do-video-sales-letter-really-convert-better/

3. Develop text-based content.

Do you have a strategy for driving organic search engine traffic to your website? One critical strategy is developing a blog that is searchable by search engines, which can assist with driving traffic to your site.

PS: Note the Google Sandbox Effect. You may notice that your page is artificially suppressed in Google Search Results for a period of up to 6-months from purchasing a new domain name. If your domain name is already well aged, the Sandbox Effect most likely will not apply. Also, Bing/Yahoo and MSN do not seem to have the same type of Sandbox Effect, so you can optimize for their search engines while the Sandbox Effect is in place with Google.

Best,

Erik

Breakthrough Psy, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  3. Infoterial

Infoterial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Erik,

Thank you for giving great feedback.

As this was my first actual product launch I needed to here this. I don't believe the domain is sandboxed with google as it appears okay with broad terms, but I didn't know that was something google did. So, Good to know!

Speaking on the topic of VSL's do you recommend any VSL creators that would help the process along?

Also, I've updated my page, but will be working on the VSL once I gather a little more information!

Roger

Infoterial, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  4. Infoterial

Infoterial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link seems outdated, no information on the other end. I'll do a little research and see what I come up with.

Infoterial, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  5. amplice

amplice Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your page looks reasonably good - but it really depends on who you're trying to market to. If you're marketing to the less sophisticated buyers, then this will probably work well. If you want to market to people who are already in the IM game (and who're generally willing to spend more $$), I think you may need to cut down on the 'hard sell' element of the page - I think people who already work in this space recognize and are turned off by the 'hard sell' offers out there.

For myself (and no offense meant at all) - I find it dubious that someone is giving me a $290 discount on something. It seems very snake oily, if you get my drift.

Just my 2 cents mate.

amplice, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  6. Infoterial

Infoterial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Amplice. Your right about the discount sounding a bit out of place, I put in place and really didn't think about it as a test really. I'll get on top of that!

Infoterial, Jan 27, 2015 IP