1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

review digitalmarketingahmed.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by CEOAhmedGYARO, Aug 19, 2016.

Hi,

My name is Ahmed, i am providing source of income to everyone with tested skills on www.digitalmarketingahmed.com

Keep checking the site and tell me how did you like it and did it effected you to start internet business online ?

Let me know.

Thanks,
    Ahmed.

CEOAhmedGYARO, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  2. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site looks unfinished. You stopped posting articles 2 months ago. There is no template to catch my attention.

Think about it: if you wanted to learn about any subject ...
    • would you go to a professional looking site (& there are literally hundreds of thousands) or would you trust a place/instructor/mentor who cannot even be bothered to finish his own site!
    • would you go to a site where the owner is committed to being there and being active or would you go some place where it seems your instructor has given up and gone away!
    Note: the MMO (make money) niche is extremely competitive. Before you can even begin to compete you need to prove that you yourself can make money from some of those ways.

You have to learn, apply, improve, prove and THEN try to teach.

Samo, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If I was seriously looking for info your headline would have sent me packing

upload_2016-8-20_12-20-50.png
    "of Ahmed"?

The first article I found

upload_2016-8-20_12-21-58.png

OMG - you ideas on how to do that are laughable. No market analysis, no deciding if the script will be standalone or integrated into a CMS as a theme or plugin.
    Then there's the whole "making your own" when you plan to outsource the development.

upload_2016-8-20_12-25-56.png

You have to "convince" a developer to work for you, hmm, I imagine YOU do. And you really don't want to hire a developer who will work with no payment upfront - desperate customer and desperate developer doesn't make for a good match.

I just read your posts about cloning youtube and mp3 sites - you're a dangerous, dangerous man. No mention of copyright, no mention of lawyers and legal obligations.

Leave the site as it is and hopefully nobody will take your advice.

sarahk, Aug 19, 2016 IP