1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Article About Why HubSpot is Bad for SEO

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by The SEO Man, Mar 6, 2019.

The SEO Man, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're supposedly from America so I was expecting something that was well written and easy to understand. I have no issue with poor English, but I couldn't understand half of what you wrote and your keyword stuffing made the rest hard to understand.

You're an SEO expert but you had this paragraph as an H3!
    Is this keyword stuffing or just clumsy writing?
    Maybe saying "while doing an SEO evaluation on HubSpot websites" would be clearer?

This is probably poor proofing but I could add my own interpretation and come out with several different results

sarahk, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  3. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the feedback and suggestions; a few corrections were made to the items you noticed.
    It was not keyword stuffing, I just forgot to add commas in a few sentences.

It was a long day, I should have did a much better job of proof reading before publishing. Normally I use a application to read my articles to myself, I didn't do that in this case.

Blogger does not define which header tags are used with different style options; however, using H3 for the content I select is not a problem at all for SEO.

The SEO Man, Mar 6, 2019 IP
  4. jeangreen

jeangreen Peon

Best Answers:
    The information is definitely good and useful but it I agree with sarahk. It is written slightly weirdly.

jeangreen, Mar 12, 2019 IP