1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Article About Motorcycle Battery Chargers

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by The SEO Man, Oct 4, 2019.

I am seeking feedback from other members in regards to an article about motorcycle battery chargers: https://chargersandbatteries.blogspot.com/2019/10/motorcycle-battery-chargers.html

This will be the first of many articles published in this new chargers and batteries blog. I am interested in hearing any type of productive suggestions or feedback about how to improve this article, as well as suggestions that could help motorcycle riders or anyone that may need any type of battery charger. Upcoming posts will include more information and helpful articles that will be aimed at new riders and experienced motorcyclists with maintenance and motorcycle care related topics.

Any type of feedback is welcome.. Thanks in advance!

The SEO Man, Oct 4, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It is naive to expect people to read the post at the time you publish it - they're more likely to find it when they're searching for information which might be mid-winter 3 years from now so I wouldn't start with:
    The site you link to for battery info is awful but given the massive plug at the bottom of the page I'm guessing it's a paid post. I'd find another way to get the same info. For instance, I didn't know what voltage battery I have so I clicked through, got rid of the popups and discovered it's a 12 volt battery. If that search had been on your site, on a single page, you could have given me info on how to test, charge, etc and finished up with links to buy rather than sending me away at the beginning of your article.

All up, I didn't learn anything and the article didn't appear to be written by someone who knows anything about bikes. The photo used was not yours and was only vaguely relevant to the article. Something like this would be better:
    [​IMG]

sarahk, Oct 6, 2019 IP
    Ayoub benali01 likes this.