1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Review] Anime website & Suggestions

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Geonodez, Jun 25, 2017.

I need some reviews and suggestions for my anime site. I don't have a large enough userbase to ask for suggestions on the designs/features so any requests and suggestions would be great. Rather than encoding anime with hardsubs, these videos are all raw with an overlay of soft-subs. This allows me to edit any errors within the subs and provide other languages (provided I get other members to help me with translations)

I've been designing/redesigning this website for a while. The site also features a MAL tracker; Im currently implementing a system where when an episode finishes, it would automatically update your tracker and then update your MAL listing. You can also import your MAL when you link your account (passwords are encrypted when connected). I don't have much traffic on the site so I am not sure what a user would want as features.

Site: https://www.animezero.tv

Geonodez, Jun 25, 2017 IP