1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Ad Network

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by anthonycea, Aug 20, 2004.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Lets put it this way Rick and Disgust, a lot of us are like "bumps on a log" when it comes to understanding FTP and coding.

So you could preach to us forever and we would still ask "WHAT DUH", so things have to be fool proof (easy for idiots to enable) if you want folks to adopt it.

I am not saying it is hard, I have not even tried yet, but maybe some of us need step by step instructions to do things.

Jimmy Page could hand me his guitar after he hooked up the amp and tuned it and I could not play the song, same thing here.

So when you are dealing with folks with little understanding of coding you are dealing with folks with little understanding on how to build websites.

I am just asking for a step by step post from someone that has done this.

Example:

Open your account with DP co-op program.

Find out if your site is able to participate by __________________.........

Cut and paste xxxxxxxxxx then do xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finally, if you are too dumb to do all of the above, just forget it and go get a life, you are not qualified to participate in this program.

:D :D :D

anthonycea, Aug 20, 2004 IP
  2. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Well it seems to me that everything in your "Example:" has been said and done, so maybe you should take the advice of your "Finally'" sentence.

compar, Aug 20, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes Bob, it seems to you, but it does not to me or any of the other newbies to the program.

Remember the meaning of the word "ASS U ME", you have assumed that we understand how to get started.................

4. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see or hear any of the other newbies making that claim. This seem to be a one man "dummy" show to me.

But I'll take the bait.

Read the first letter Shawn ever posted about this network. There is a link there to the login page. And a form on the page for opening an account. It does have to be a different account than the one you maybe have now to use his Keyword Tracker tools.

So asked and answered in the very first post ever written in this forum on this subject. Anthony, did you follow that link and open an account? If not how did you think you were ever going to find out about step two? You have to get off your ass and take some initiative, pople aren't going to spoon feed you all your life.

It has been said many many times that your server must support, or make, PHP available. It doesn't take much expertise to figure out that the way to find out if your particualr server supports PHP is to ask your hosting company. You know the guys you send your hosting payment to. How the hell would Shawn or anyone else know this? Some personal initiative is the order of the day again.

Once you have opened an account and logged in you will find rather detail instructions that fall just short of a total cut and paste to get this thing going. If you don't feel comfortable with these instructions ask your hosting company if they will implement it for you. Again a little initiative on your part and all will be revealed.

compar, Aug 20, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    What do you charge per month to set up and host a site Bob?

Lets say I moved my site(s) to you, what would you charge to host a small site and handle the redesign of lets say: www.realestateindustrylinks.com

6. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    This should probably be a private conversation, but we do everything else in public on this forum, so what the hell.

Here is the link to my hosting packages with a list of each of the services offered for three different packages. Web Hosting Services We would host your site under the Silver plan. Remember our prices are in Canadian dollars so you can mutiply these by .75 to convert to US Greenbacks. In other words I'd host your site for $11.24 US per month payable one year in advance.

Now as to doing any redesign, I have no idea how much redesign you have in mind, but in any case we would do this at $60 US per hour.

compar, Aug 20, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I will PM you when I am ready to move the site (when I have the money to move the site). :cool: