1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review about Link Collider-SEO Tools

Discussion in 'Websites' started by josechukkiri, Apr 16, 2020.

I just gone through this website and found that it is a fantastic site purported for the development of your search engine optimization efforts. You get YouTube subscribers, likes and comments for your videos. As well as, you get followers, likes and comments in various social media platforms like facebook, twitter, tumbler and so on. It is advisable to look through the pages of Link Collider-SEO Tools once and get the details. The site have free and premier membership facilities. There are more than 350,000 satisfied members in this wonderful SEO site. Hope my review may help you to find the right SEO spot.(https://www.linkcollider.com/)

josechukkiri, Apr 16, 2020 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Whilst this post reeks of "obvious spam is obvious" with the mix of "Engrish moist goodry me love you long time" and that this isn't the part of the forums for pimping your -- or anyone else's -- warez, let's actually review said website. Aka what this part of the forums is actually for.

From a visual and UX perspective it's bad. Illegible colour contrasts in the fixed sidebar, quotes, banner area, and footer all fall far short of WCAG minimums. Large sections of text are slopped in there with fixed metric / pixel based font-sizes doubling down on the giant middle finger being waved at accessibility. The ATTEMPT at responsiveness seems to be anything but responsive due to what -- guessing before I look at the code -- seems to be a willy nilly mixing of measurement metrics.

Popping the bonnet to look under the hood, it's the typical train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build a website I've come to expect from the monument to developer 3i -- ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude -- that is bootcrap... To the point the non-semantic code with gibberish to non-existent use of numbered headings makes me think the developers know exactly two things about SEO... and Jack left town.

Static scripting in the markup,. static style in the markup, dozens of separate stylesheets and scripts banging the brakes on load-times, endless pointless DIV for nothing, endless pointless classes for nothing, DIV + IMG doing H1's job, H1 doing H2's job, DIV doing BLOCKQUOTE's job, DIV doing CITE's job, absolute URI's for no reason other than to waste bandwidth... hardly a shock it's wasting 55k of markup on delivering 8.8k of plaintext and one media element -- likely not even 16k of HTML's flipping JOB! Just like the utterly insane 290k of CSS in 8 files on a site that doesn't even warrant the presence of 40k of CSS in one file (not counting YT, social, and so forth), and the equally nuts 250k of JS on a site I don't see much of anything warranting the presence of scripting for. (Again, omitting things like YT and pinterest from said numbers).

... and we're supposed to trust that the people who made this mess are qualified to flap their yap about development topics like SEO? Right.... Just reeks of another fly-by-night SEO scam to me. Whoever built that isn't qualified to make websites much less tell others how to do so.

Though to be fair, that's what I say about bootcrap. The people who MADE it, maintain it, and promote its use aren't qualified to open their mouth on the subject of web development!

deathshadow, Apr 17, 2020 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Do linkcollider actually pay people to spam their shit on forums? It gets spammed a lot here..

malky66, Apr 18, 2020 IP