1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue share multi author blog

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by wissam, Mar 12, 2016.

I am planning on a multi author blog where people can register and input their AdSense code, I will also allow them to insert amazon products with their affiliate ids, I am wondering if it's against TOS, what if I use the AdSense API?

I just want to know because I want to do this anyway, otherwise I might just leave my own ads and integrate another network that authors can make use of.

Already got PR3 high authority wordpress blog that is still online since 2005 and generating traffic, the same blog is converted now to multi author but still I didn't implement the revenue share, couldn't find a good plugin so I will have to develop it my self into the front end.

wissam, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  2. NextMove

NextMove Member

Best Answers:
    you mean you will share 50-50 percentage the revenue from your blogs..?

NextMove, Mar 13, 2016 IP
  3. wissam

wissam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I want each writer to enter their adsense pub id and adslot id, and than the ads will be rotated on 50/50, I might even make 30 for site and 70 for author.

wissam, Mar 14, 2016 IP