1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Revenue generating Blogs or shopping carts

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rivmedia, Nov 7, 2014.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST

Looking for Blogs with long term revenue of at least 6 months, showing no signs of decline in traffic or revenue.

Will also consider drop shipping e-commerce sites in tight niches , again only with verifiable traffic and Revenue stats.

Google Analytics's is the only form of traffic tracking that will be accepted as verifiable, no exceptions and access to GA Will be required.

Revenue for blogs need to be via Google adsense or buysellads, E-commerce revenue will needs to be backed up with well documented paypal or payment gateway receipts, a sales print off from the back end alone will not be accepted.

• Revenue for either blogs or e-commerce needs to be at least $500 a month.
    • Traffic for blogs need to have at least 500 unique visitors a day.
    • Niches........anything thats legal and not a trend, i.e a niche that is hype for 6 months and then starts to die.
    • Needs to have a .com , .co or .co.uk domain.

Please note , EVERYTHING will be checked and double checked.

Budget flexible for the right right site could go high $x,xxx or above if something really catches my liking however will consider a number of smaller price tags too.

Please PM me ( not skype , not email ) the following details :

• Asking price, you know what you want for your site, please do NOT ask me to make an offer , anyone that does simply wont get a reply.
    • URL
    • Traffic stats ( proof not needed until i reply im interested )
    • Revenue stats ( proof not needed until i reply im interested )
    If you do not get a response with in 48 hours please assume we are not interested

Rivmedia, Nov 7, 2014 IP