1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue from adsense more than your salary??

Discussion in 'Payments' started by dynn, Feb 8, 2006.

1. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He wasn't being defensive. It's business... he has nothing to prove.

mia was nice to even tell you a URL. I would never have even done that. You can think everyone is lying if you want. And keep whining about it here, so I can work and make the money you're letting slide away by wasting your time.

MattEvers, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  2. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    I never said they were lieing. I said they may be exaggerating. I'm sure mia is quite a successful web designer. But i dont like the way some of you are having an attitude Against me, on the sole fact that i have a different opinion than you.

And if you call cursing and being insulting in the forums as not being defensive, then you need to go back to school. In fact, it's offensive.

execute, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  3. Cristian Mezei

Cristian Mezei Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude ... I bet 15k that you had major disapointments in your life. It's just a personal thing that you do not trust anyone. Don't blame us for beeing there and understanding and trusting the person next to us, especially if we are spending several ours a day together in this forum(and others, and some of us, in real life)

Just out of curiousity, if Shoemoney came and told you he wasw making 30 large in a month, would you trust him ?

Cristian Mezei, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  4. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to have an attitude toward you. You can believe people or not. But why would they exagerate? And just because somebody doesn't show you everything about their site doesn't mean they have something to hide. It's just rude to accuse somebody of exageration/lying if you have no proof.

5. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    Shoemoney is making a lot of money, and yes i would believe him becuase he has proven it many times, while none of you have done a thing to prove it.

I have not had dissappointments in your life, so please stop jumping into conclusions. If you are so gullable, thats fine, but that doesn't give you the right to criticize me about my skepticism. I trust a lot of people. But when all these people are claiming they make $15k a month. I would like to know if its true or not, since that's quite rare, and pretty unbelievable.

Is it that hard for people to have a different opinion than yours? That you all gang up on someone that just cannot accept something you guys so strongly believe. Post some stats and stop avoiding the questions.

execute, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  6. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't accuse anyone, i just said they didn't show any stats, thus i have hard time believing it. If someone walks up to you and says he won 7 million dollars in the lottery, and when you ask him, how come you werent on the news... or what were the winning numbers? and they dont answer you... Are you still gonna believe them???

I can believe or not believe whoever i want. Its my freedom of speech isnt it? I'm not insulting anyone... So why is mia outright insulting me, just because i do not believe her?

"Why would they exagerate?" Are you seriously asking that question? People exaggerate all the time, and i'm sure people do that to you atleast 5 or 10 times a day. But if they exaggerate, and you ask proof, and they show you, then ok they weren't exaggerating, i was wrong, and the arguement is over. But if you insist on exaggerating without anything to back it up, how do you expect people to believe you?

They do it for ego, and for self-confidence. If they prove it, then they are ok. But if they become offensive After you ask for proof. Then it shows that they are hiding something, or were exaggerating or lieing. If you are under a murder trial and you are asked, "did you do it?" and you say "no comment"... then usually people assume thats a YES.

execute, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    You really need to learn the definition of the word "racist."

You say "trust me"? You want me to trust you that I did not make $15k last month, even though Google says that I did?

It would be hard for me to trust anyone who told me that.

Will.Spencer, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  8. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    I say ... who are you to ask proof for that ? IRS ? They guy just told you he makes X cash/month. Stay a year more in this forum, you 231 posts, red repped newbie, and you will know it better. SOME people do not make a living out of lying and deceiving.

No. Off-course not. But stop trying to question other's facts. Just believe or not.

9. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    you are really funny. Please look up racist in the dictionary (just look at dictionary.com)

If you made 15k... then great. Awesome. I can care less, until you prove to me. By continuing to argue you are only further proving my point. You are trying to discredit me, instead of shutting me up by showing me proof. It shows you're guilty.

So according to expertu, i dont have a right to express my opinion just because i dont believe it. If you dont want to show me your stats, and if you don't care if i believe it or not... then why are you argueing with me??

If its your business and you don't want to reveal it, then don't. But that doesnt mean you should go around trying to discredit me, just because i only have 4 rep points.

If you don't want to prove to me, then don't reply... But instead you are trying to attack me as a person, just because you don't like that i don't believe you... I have a right to not believe and question whomever i want. You have a right to keep silent or question my questioning. But to insult me... that's just childish.

execute, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  10. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Dude, you are already discredited by nature, and by the Great Indian spirit, at least in this forum.

And you'd like to execute him right ?

11. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're right. No proof from me either. I am stealing internet from my neighbor and working at McDonalds.

12. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol you judge me on my name and post count. Shows how you deal with people.
    I'm not discreditted, i'm just shocked that you guys spend so much effort to discredit me when i have not done anything wrong to you.

I dont care if you give me red rep. People will always dissagree, but i dont go around giving them red rep because they have a different opinion.

execute, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  13. Cristian Mezei

Best Answers:
    Will you cry yourself to bed now ?

Ps: When YOU ask some opinion in ANY forum. Some guys say : HEY ... i have THIS and THIS. You know those guys are really old in that forum, and you know that they are pretty serious. After that you say : screw you man .. You're lying.. Show me proof.

Dude. Don't ask opinions again. People will just ignore you. :)

14. execute

execute Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't put words in my mouth i never said screw you... or "you're lying" i just asked for proof that you were indeed not exaggerating.. is this so hard to do? Why do you have to be so defensive about that?

Ignore me, but don't go out insulting me and trying to make me look bad.

execute, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  15. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    execute:

You are really weird.

Will.Spencer, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  16. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you even bother to click on MIA's sig? If so, you would realize he runs an ISP, has several sites I only dream of someday having, and has more www experience in his little finger than you have in your head. I would suggest proving to yourself how easy it is to make 15k/mo online before questioning a revered member such as MIA. Good luck with your carreer though.

Henny, Feb 22, 2006 IP
    Sharpseo likes this.
  17. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm almost making enough from AS to give up my paper route!!!!!

Wooo hooooo!

tom ;)

TommyD, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Whoopie... KingBloom.Com another one of my sites has a Alexa rating of around 17,760. McCoyPottery.Com still gets more traffic. The Alexa traffic rank is not a rank of actual traffic, but a rank of how many people with the Alexa tool bar installed visit a given site.

Mia, Feb 22, 2006 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Yes, you do have a bad attitude. You have done nothing but insult people here who have tried to help you. I've not used a single derogatory term. You asked a question, I answered it, you insulted me. That about sums up the conversation. There are a lot of people here who do not have to share information with you but choose to because they would like the same in return from time to time. If I were yelling at you you would know it. All I asked you to do was to listen for a change.

Why should I have to prove anything to you? My company (last I looked) was a private corporation. It's none of your business. I agree, there are likely people who exaggerate their earnings and their traffic. However, I am not doing that. Since you find it completely unbelievable that anyone could have a high traffic site, you find it necessary to lump everyone into this ego boosting bs claim of yours. With a poor attitude like that, I say again, you are going to find yourself right were you are currently. NO WHERE!

Just because you are not seeing high traffic does not mean someone else is not. Why not just relax a bit and listen and learn. Spend more time working at generating traffic and less time knocking others that have it. You might find your traffic increasing.

You are the only one insulting people in this thread. Now if you are interested in the Traffic at www.kingbloom.com you can view it here since we list it for advertising purposes: http://www.kingbloom.com/advertise.php

Looks like it's just a tad more than 20,000/requests/day too!

Now can you move on please.

Mia, Feb 22, 2006 IP
    cldnails likes this.
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Really? My outgo is around $45k every month. What are you saying? If you make $15k/mo. you are set for life? I'm not sure I understand the logic here. Takes money to make money.

Mia, Feb 22, 2006 IP