1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revealed: The $100k Blogging Formula

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by zupreme, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Ben-AceofTech

Ben-AceofTech Active Member

Best Answers:
    So I went ahead and googled WP Spinner, and it sounds really cool except for one thing... it kinda defeats the purpose of not having to rewrite the article, because basically, well, you do. If I understand what they have on there page, it looks like YOU as the writer/ article adder, has to make at least a few alternative versions youself... And while its going to sound perfect everytime, when you run say 10 blogs, and in your case, have 1000 PLR articles every few months, and lets say you need at least 5 versions of each article, your looking at writing over 5000 articles, over 20,000 a year!

Perhaps I'm missing something, but the way it sounds from WP Spinner is that you write the alternative content, and it just puts different versions of the same article out at different times.

Please correct me if I'm wrong,

Cheers.

Ben-AceofTech, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  2. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the guide, I was able to use some of your points :)

ksb2050, Apr 7, 2009 IP
  3. CJnQA

CJnQA Peon

Best Answers:
    Love this thread and THANK YOU for posting it, sharing such valuable information! I, for one, am truly grateful.

Seeing the potential in this, I read this entire thread and then, I started a test run of the system, following the steps you outlined at the beginning of this thread.

I've encountered a couple of problems.

1. FeedWordPress. I'm just not seeing how to tell it to get 1 article. I had a niche blog set up with it and told it to fetch articles from my "secret" source blog. It took every post I had uploaded to the source blog.

1a. Also, how do I tell it to pull articles from a particular category (the one created for that niche blog). Otherwise, won't it pull anything and everything I post to the source blog???

1b. Also, no matter how many minutes I tell it to wait before checking for updates, it insists on doing it every 60 minutes--at least, that what it says it's doing, no matter how many times I change the minutes.

I've been trying to design a system like this, and really appreciate that you shared this! Would love some help! Thanks.
    CJ

CJnQA, Apr 8, 2009 IP
  4. PurpleGlow

PurpleGlow Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.. could someone please answer these 2 questions i asked earlier? thanks.

PurpleGlow, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  5. CJnQA

CJnQA Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I THINK I can answer those... :D

1. You are correct about the robots.txt file. It needs to go into the directory where your source blog is. Place it in the same directory where your index.php file is. It will keep bots from spidering your source blog that way.

2. Zupreme says that one way of keeping costs down is to create a sub-domain in a domain you ALREADY own. Your "453553453tjröjg5kj56j4ljr" url would then be

453553453tjröjg5kj56j4ljr.yourdomain.com

As for child blogs... Those are also created subdomains:
    car_enthusiast.yourdomain.com, bestpetguide.yourdomain.com, etc.

Hope that made sense!

NOW! Would someone PLEASE answer MY questions above??? LOL!!!:D

CJnQA, Apr 9, 2009 IP
  6. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the slow response. I've been busy offline lately.

You don't. You schedule the publishing on your source blog and then schedule the syndication on your child blogs. Your destination blogs will always get the latest content, and any others missed since the last update.

Go to the feed for that particular category. if you have the ebook already the exact paths to use are in there. If not, just google the term "wordpress category feed".

I can't reproduce that error. maybe you should try a cron job instead if your server is not pulling the articles on the proper schedule (or try reintalling the plugin).

YES! It goes into the root directory of the domain you wish to hide.
    Not really. Just don't spend money unless you have to! If you have a domain already, just make subdomains of that one. Later on, once you are making money from my method, then you can buy as many unique domains as you like without spending your own money (so to speak).

I hope that answers your questions, and if not - write back. I am checking DP about once every other day now, so please excuse me if I don't get back to you immediately. It's not intentional.

zupreme, Apr 9, 2009 IP
    CJnQA likes this.
  7. CJnQA

CJnQA Peon

Best Answers:
    NOT a problem, Zupreme. I figured you were busy, especially with the launch of the eBook! I was just hoping SOMEone knew the answers! :D

I am the very definition of a broke marketer--51, single grandmother with health problems--otherwise I would have your book by now! So, I can't begin tell you how grateful I am that you are willing to share here in this thread. REALLY! Thank You! xoxoxo!

As soon as I can scrape up $44.99, I'll be the next customer! :D
    CJ

CJnQA, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  8. mcdwgbiz

mcdwgbiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've done the fetching manually but if you're using WP-O-matic under options I think you can tell it how many articles and how often. I did it manually and fetched 5 articles. If you set up the cron job you can set it up for daily, every two days, whatever you want. I use go daddy hosting and their cron job manager is really simple. Good luck

mcdwgbiz, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  9. StudentLife

StudentLife Peon

Best Answers:
    Very interesting article, I like it. The question I have is about these PLR articles - where is the best place to get them? Can you go into more depth on them? Do these all cost money? I would hate to spend a bunch of cash for no results.

StudentLife, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  10. CJnQA

CJnQA Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks, mcdwgbiz. I'll need to go back and check my wp-o-matic settings. And yeah, I've yet to set up the cron job. Forgot! ooopps!:eek:

And Student Life: Free PLR can be had by joining giveaways and memberships sites. Sometimes, they're even offered here in DP Forums. Just keep looking around!

CJnQA, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  11. Dave4086

Dave4086 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this great info... it will give me something to try this summer :D

Dave4086, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  12. MagicGunner

MagicGunner Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for posting this up.

A very interesting read, could come in handy for me.

MagicGunner, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  13. bob25

bob25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Question about the wpspinner plugin (free or paid). This goes on your "money blogs"? Sorry if I missed it, but if I put it on the source blog with the robots text file it won't refresh the page.

Also I've heard mentioned on another forum that pages with content that refreshes might get you in trouble with Google. Is this true?

The person suggested putting them on the source blog, but there was no mention of using robots file, I guess that way when content is added the searchengine robots pay a visit and the page refreshes.

Thanks

bob25, Apr 12, 2009 IP
  14. immy00100

immy00100 Peon

Best Answers:
    WPspinner looks pointless to me. it spinn content everytime page refreshes but when everytime google bot comes for new content the same content won't be there then how the hell that article will be there in google index for long its like editing same post again and again which surely google don't visit very often i think same post is scanned for changes Uniquifier plugin for wordpress?

edit: if anybody is looking for free PLR articles buzz me a pm i have thousands of lying around =/

@zupreme you are the man!

immy00100, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  15. simmo13

simmo13 Peon

Best Answers:
    Quite an interesting discussion on PLR and WPSpinner - certainly a lot of opinions to digest, but nonetheless some very useful material to be going on with.

Congrats zupreme, i guess it must be a case of zupreme by name, zupreme by nature ;)

simmo13, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  16. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    +rep given. too much info to digest for now. LOL. but great post.

simplyjo, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  17. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of great sources out there for PLR articles. Aside from the ones that I'm giving away with the ebook, I like PLRWholesaler.

http://plrwholesaler.com/ (but the site seems to be down today. Hopefully it's back soon).

Whatever you do NEVER pay money for a membership to a PLR site. There are TONS of places to get thousands of them for under $20. I've even seen some people here on DP selling these PLR packs.

Unfortately PLR sellers seem to come and co quite often, so rather than give you a string of links to vendors who may not be around anymore (like PLR Wholesaler might be) here's a link to a Google search to get you started:

http://www.google.com/search?q=inurl%3Aplr+article+pack

zupreme, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  18. johnrid

johnrid Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Anyone here can discuss how wp spinner really works, any demo?

johnrid, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  19. zupreme

zupreme Active Member

Best Answers:
    On the surface it may seem to be so. But remember that the page title and H1/H2 tags remain unaffected. Google goes back to that address, and finds the same core tags every time.

Just a quick thought.

zupreme, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  20. bebbelino

bebbelino Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, I hope the bold text doesn't annoy your eyes, my eyes are weak, so I hope your ok with the text.

God! where shall I start? well I can start out with saying that I have read the whole thread and are now becoming a part of it and this forum.

Zupreme? you are a nerd admit it:D, no just kiddin'

Its difficult to start writing when questions are not one but many, one big confusion. When I was in school, I had this same problem with math, I didn't understand what it was about straight away, untill I was shown some examples to get into the thinking of what I was dealing with.

Well many questions are on its way, so I hope some of you can enlighten me, guide me through here. I will start from the 23 steps written at page 1.

1. I don't have a site, do I need to buy a site? does it matter what I call the site? how will the side act for me? and important do I need my side to be fantastic looking, with many links and all that or can it be empty?, well as I understand it, I buy web hosting where I create a site and get unlimited subdomains included in the package. After that I create a subdomain which shall work as a source also called "parent" and that subdomain shall be called something obscure= many letters and numbers included in the name fdjfkdjdfkdk4555.bebbelino.com for example? and that is to prevent the robots to index the content of that subdomain. I imagine when its setup properly the source site will look like a directory where all your articles will be in libaries that I have made with dates and names on them I pressume?.
    Will there be an index file in all subdomains? and what about the domain? how does that work for me, where does that come in at this process? what is a local site, my domain? the source site or also called parent subdomain1, must have no links on it. I want to link to the local site? I need an example Confused

2. create a robots.txt file and upload to the source subdomain1, where the index file is at for the source?
    user-agent: *
    Disallow: /
    This will blog most robots from indexing the source?
    how do I block all except child? is it inside an option or another robot.txt?

3. Get a plr article pack with 1000 articles. I just got 1000 for free where there is about 5 articles attached to each niche. So I guess 5 isn't much, do I reuse these 5? if yes, over how long time do I reuse them? and how often does the child site change an article? am I on the right track here?
    You say I spread 1000 articles over 10 niches, don't you mean choose 10 of the niches from the 1000 articles which is about 200 niches, and spread them=upload them to the source site when they are spinned and ready?
    sorry for the indept questions.

4. Get a plr spinner, in this case this one is good enough, but with moderate results http://salekiller.com/spinner/

then spin all the articles that I use for the 10 niches, which will be 50 articles from the 1000 free article pack I got. Shouldn't I research and insert targeted keywords for the articles? or is that unnessary?

5. Install wordpress on your source site=your secret domain?
    how do I install?, do you just mean upload some wordpress file, to where the index file for the source is at? i'm not sure what you mean.

6. Create categories for all your niches
    Do you mean create niche libaries at the source site? or what?

7. Add the spun articles to the 10 niches
    I again suppose you mean upload the finished articles to the source site=obscure subdomain, and add them to the niche libaries? can you give a visual example of some sort?

8. Create 10 subdomains only meant for your niches or in other words 1 for each niche. Use a targeted keyword in reference to your niche?
    example book-lovers.bebbelino.com
    I suppose in this case book and lovers are good keywords, but it could also be Tennis-Fitness-Training.bebbelino.com , if all 3 words has high keyword relevans right?. As I understand it, the words that matters is before the period? what if I find a niche with 8 keywords that rank really well, would it be smart to put in all 8 in the niche subdomain title?

9. Again install wordpress on all niches subdomains and customize the as i see fit? I don't even know what wordpress is and what it does?
    so I upload the wordpress to where the subdomains for the niches are suppose to be? i'm a little confused sorry. Do I create directories at the subdomains for the niches to? how do I set that up exactly, can anyone give an example?

10. feedwordpress plugin, upload to each niche? at the niche subdomains?
    or install like a program on my computer?
    feedworkpress set to grab 1 article at a time once a day, is that what its there for only? is that its function? can i turn it on like a program when at the niche domains?
    then it saids that I should link to the posts? you mean articles? of the local site, local sit? my domain? not the source site the (obscure site that I get)

11. wp-autotagger plugin install or upload? to each niche subdomain site?

12. install any signature plugin, to add a backlink to your blog within each post, set it to add signature by default.
    where do I install this plugin to? do I upload it to somewhere? what do I do?
    can you explain what a signature is exactly in this kind of world?

13.Add your niche blogs to all major search engines, google,yahoo,msn, I believe. does that cost anything? do I need a program for that? or can you show me an example of how thats done?.

14.Pr4 directory what is that? what does a pr4 do?
    pay a small fee to add your niche blogs, how do i add my niches? example
    what does such usually cost and how many pr4 would you use, as i understand there are more than 1 pr4?

15. Rss announcer, is it a program or a page? or like a search engine?
    any Rss I should go for? shall i only use 1 or more? does it need to be uploaded anywhere?

16. Monetize the niches blogs. Can we use another word for monetize, I don't understand that word, what it means is there an example?, could it be, make the niche blogs ready for customers? with adsense and kontera, what is kontera? does it also mean cpa if i use that via CB? I want so badly to understand, cause im a perfectionist and will not start this before i get the picture

17. install a keyword context plugin, to link certain keywords to affiliate sites, niches affiliate of my choice i believe? where do i install to? how does that work again? im confused, example

18. Headshot pictures of attractive people. What do I need them for? and a headshot is what it is right?, a small jpg photo of an unknown woman or man who's attractive. shall they be inserted to the niche sites? and do they go somewhere in particular? what is a typical dimension of the pictures?

19.twitter account, hmm im not sure what a twitter is?, but is it like a forum with short messages? where i use these attractive headshots in my profile picture? is twitter so people can comment? what is it for? how do i set it up?
    example

20. install the twitter plugin to each niche blog, again does it mean to upload at niche subdomain or install on niche subdomain or on computer, im confused. it seems also that there are an option in this program that can setup some things, you say: set it up to update the twitter account associated to the niche blog, what does that mean?

21. Watch the money flow in. I'm not in this forum for an easy solution, i'm here cause i want to learn something, but it frustrates me that some of the words used is a bit technical, and thats a shame when I am motivated
    I have plenty of time to set these things up, I just need to learn how and be sure of what im doing. I use on average 80 hours a week if not more in front of my computer, so I need this. For me this is like a passion, example: when I was 7 years old I started playing football/soccer, and I became real good at it, and was judged as a talent, and i only became good at it cause i had the right people around me in the learning phase, and cause i got good at it my motivaton also became stronger and stronger and made me believe that i had a chance as a pro. It didn't happen cause of unhealthy succumstances and sourroundings in my life, they took over my mind and I quited. I lost the believe in myself and motivation, which was undeserved. Now im 34 so now its to late for that area to comeback.Its a sad story really, but I want to get on with my life and get a new passion, that can substitute the one there ones was. I can tell you that, I have read alot about internet marketing in general, but don't catch the content in order. So i have holes in my knowledge, thats frustrating and confusing. Thats also why i have so many questions to your topic.
    To be honest its one of the best posts i have ever seen, its optimistic and it gives hope, you can be proud of yourself;) .

22. Every couple of months add plr articles to the appropiate categories of your hidden blog. Hidden blog is that the obscure subdomain, also called the source? Are we talking about uploading plr articles to the niche libaries at the source subdomain?

23. Every month log into ech twitter account and follow atleast 100 new people. What do you mean by follow? can i see where they go ?
    do i need this information for something in particular?

Additional questions:

Hostgator business account. Is it the linux business model? which shall i choose?. Domain means homepage right? what does mysql databases mean?
    anyway we need unlimited of both, as far as i understand.

what is a backlink? what do i benefit from it?

Does anyone have any thoughts about "elitekeyword" program?
    is it worth using for finding niches?
    what do you use?

when typing a keyword in the search engines, what is a good result for your star word, when we are talking about competition. Does competition matter at all? Can anyone talk a little bout that, wanna understand this.

I have checked highly searched words and then written them in the search engines, there was no ads on the right side on these words, but can they be chained together with other words, so they get a value? whats your opinion?

I read somewhere someone made a 100 niches and put adsense on his pages and then left them all but 2, where he kept writing. Do you believe he can be succesfull, that way? I have read don't bother to get adsense before you have 100 content pages, does that mean 100 content pages for 1 niche or 100 pages for several niches?
    He wrote: 1.make a boring looking site, with an basic article, you want people to realize that it wasn't what they hoped for.
    2.make a keyword rich title
    3.Hope visitors will click your adsense adds in hope of getting somewhere better=you make money
    4.I have 100 blogs and i write posts for 2 of them, the rest are built with plrpro articles
    5. get theme based template on your blog
    6. put adwords or adsense, don't remeber which one he meant , in.
    7.get plr article basic in
    8. on to the next blog site
    What do you think about this fellow? Do you think he's wasting his time?

if you wrote your own content or edited plr content would you use 1 or 3 or more top keywords related to it, or would you go for smaller keywords?

I have read that if using adsense, its important not to put it in the right side.
    best is in the middle, on the top and also top left.if your site uses frames, make sure your ads are placed in the same frame as where the content is at, or else it will not produce any relevant ads.
    any one with good experience?

What is a splash add? and how do i make these? what are they good for?

link my keywords to a cpa offer, or several different ones. I guess you mean several keywords in a longer add? keywords that has been researched for optimization?

Return page. what is a return page? and how do i configure such? do you have an example?

local site?
    source blog is not main domain?, but main subdomain where i upload article files, and i want that to stay hidden, thats why the obscure subdomain name.
    I still wonder about the main domain, what to put there, and if i need to link to the niches etc.?

how do i blog my source site from beeing indexed at all, so its only the child site or blogs that see the source site? do you have an example.?

Child site. What is a child site to be more correct?
    I have seen a code for child blogs to blog your source site out completely.
    user-agent: *
    disallow: http://obscure sitename.bebbelino.com
    am i doing it right, does it seem that i have understood that?

Never ever link to the obscure source blog or site from anywhere. right?

source blog settings. Again i imagine that there are an option to set the source blog in some sort of program, am i right, which program, make me understand?. you say: Set to full text

I don't want a site template with outgoing links on it from that site.
    Where do I get templates without links? does anyone know ?

feedwordpress and wp-o-matic is a RSS plugin. I should choose one of them? recommended wp-o-matic?
    they shall be installed to the child blogs only. I don't get it, im confused again.
    so how do I install them to the child blogs? at this point im still in doubt what the word child blog means, if its already answered in one of my questions leave it out.

keyword link plugin. what is it specified? where do i install or upload that to?
    do do any of these 2 options?

disable the default pings for the source blog. Again there must be an option to do that on the blog company that i use right? which blog company is recommended?

twitter explained, what can it do and how do you use it?

someone said, you don't need to spend money on domains or hosting.
    whats your view on that? and why do you think he said that?

wp-o-matic. Never ever check the "allow pingback" option, it alert other sites to the existance of your hidden blog.
    what is a ping back? and do i unchek this option in all blocks or only source/obscure blog?

wp uniquifier.
    what is this? and how do i implement it in what situation and to what?

Source blog used for scheduling/publishing. Which i believe means where child blogs or subdomains with niches draw from, am I right?

wordpress what is that a program?

whats a cron job?

the robot.txt file goes to the root directory of the subdomain you wish to hide
    example: directory/home/my_account/public_html/obscure subdomain name/
    and again i believe the obscure name is the subdomain name of my hosting service which i create for being the source, right?

cron job something in wp-o-matic. where do i install that to?

Pheew thats it, it took me hours to put all these questions together, after reading the whole thread, and after reading other pages somewhere else as well, but most of my questions refer to this thread.

I really wanna understand this, and that is why you see different reflections on same topics, where I repeat myself, but in a different reflection.

Zupreme, congratulation!! with the finishing of your book, I hope you will sell alot of copies. I have a good feeling that is deserved.

To all included Zupreme, I hope you will help out answering my questions, even though you have known some of them for years perhaps.

This thread is not over yet:)

bebbe
    [/URL]

bebbelino, Apr 28, 2009 IP