1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revamped Product - First Affiliate Launch - $98.50 Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tlsolutions, Jun 18, 2009.

1. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are you conversion like now?

emon878, Sep 29, 2009 IP
  2. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    A few guys (and gals) are getting 1 in 10 or 15, but the average seems to be around the 1 in 20 mark right now. Obviously the more targeted the marketing effort the more targeted the prospect will be and the higher the conversion rate. as i said before, those doing the best are targeting landscapers and window cleaners right now.

tlsolutions, Sep 30, 2009 IP
  3. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good product mate
    i just start this one saturday
    saturday got a 1 sale from 5 visitors
    sunday got 1 1 sale from 26 visitors (you can check my ID on your stats )
    i did not optimized the keyword of affiliate page also i did not searched the keywords but your product converting well
    now i do nothing for campain just lets run but i ll promnote your product like 3 months
    i think we can get more more sales in couple weeks
    what is max daily traffic from Google ? if i bid for top1 and top 2

kikker, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  4. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats kikker, I did see your sales in my analytics. I just sent you a PM.

tlsolutions, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  5. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the pm and review mate asi said on PM i ll prpmote your product 3 months
    best product on clickbank
    the product worth more than 200$

kikker, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  6. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, and I would certainly charge more if only Clickbank would let me =)

tlsolutions, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  7. rtp06

rtp06 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good product and page. This is a strange idea to me. But I thought that about the Chicken Coop niche and I guess its doing well, too.

Kudos on the product

rtp06, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  8. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Sales are still rolling in, and new affiliates are making sales all the time, a few are doing well with PPC, it seems the majority are driving traffic via article marketing.

And to help you all out with that, I have written 8 killer bum marketing style articles that you can use for direct linking, lead generation (in conjunction with the free report), Hub pages, Squidoo lenses, content for your niche sites, or whatever.

Feel free to use the articles as is, but for best results I would recommend rewriting or spinning each article several times so that you can in essence get 3 or 4 (or more) unique articles out of each article I give you.

Download The Affiliate Article Pack

tlsolutions, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  9. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can u help me with a landing page if you got any resources?

I am not familiar with this Niche so I am not too sure of making a compelling landing page..
    Just have someone make me a good landing page.. and load it up on my domain.. I will see if I have an old domain.. or buy one..

I will take it from there..

PM me..
    Willing to pay the cost of the LP..

I got more than 7000 list who knows me by my screen name :)
    . PM me if you will do me the LP

I will do PPC and some other stuff

Blogspotter, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  10. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have written copy for a landing page of a clickbank product before as an affiliate for a client.

It converts at 1 in every 25 unique visitors currently.

So, do you need a designer or a copywriter?

Whatsoever, I can help you with the copy and probably the design as well.

The product sounds great to me and the copy is excellent. It's crisp and it does not beat around the bush. It's been kept really interesting. I like the copy.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    omshanti, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  11. Eco'o

Eco'o Active Member

Best Answers:
    how do you promote ?

Eco'o, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  12. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It was basically my clients affiliate landing page. I just wrote the copy from the original sales letter. It converts at 2.5%.

He promotes it using PPC strategies.

I promote my affiliate marketing campaigns using social blogging platforms and social bookmarking sites.

It even includes Press release writing and submission.

If you've any questions or need help, feel free to email me or PM me.

Thanks.

omshanti, Oct 22, 2009 IP
  13. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Only had 3 sales today, but the conversions are still holding good:
    [​IMG]

Also we added an exit pop up with a discount offer to capture more sales...affiliates still get commission for either purchase method. We are still tracking, but conversions and sales do seem to be up with the addition of the exit offer.

tlsolutions, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  14. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Product sales have started to pick up again for this product as it naturally sells better closer towards the end of the year when service businesses start thinking about ways they can stay afloat during the slow winter months.

Conversions are up as well after some subtle sales page tweaking:
    [​IMG]

Between now and December is when this product really starts to sell with sales peaking around the first or second week of November. So now is the time to get your articles, blog posts and social media pages out there and into the search engines.

This niche has absolutely no competition and SEO is a piece of cake, due to the lack of other competing products.

Also starting next week I will be releasing 1 niche/product specific article a day for you to use in your promotion efforts. Details will be posted here shortly.

As always let me know if you have any questions or need any help.

tlsolutions, Sep 4, 2010 IP
  15. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    As promised I have set up an additional promotional tool to help you maximize your earnings with the Cashing In On Christmas product with the least amount of work on your part.

As we all know, in order to effectively promote affiliate products we need quality content loaded with affiliate links to spread around the web. However, most affiliates don't like creating content, and therefore don't make nearly as many sales as they could.

So, I've taken away the hassle of writing your own content and have set up a system that will send you 1 professionally written and niche specific article that you can use anyway you want to promote the Cashing In On Christmas course with your affiliate link.

If you would like to take advantage of this never ending promotional tool (and you'd be crazy not to), you can access it through the following link:
    http://www.cashinginonchristmas.com/affiliatetools.htm#articles

To Your Success,

Tanner

tlsolutions, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  16. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I see a big flaw in this - namely that you give affiliates a clickbank link, but take payment directly through Paypal... this is a real shame as I do see this could make some decent conversions for people over the next few months... can you correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't doing this a massive leak for Clickbank affiliates and going to lead to sales they are not credited for on a massive scale?

Dan Bainbridge, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  17. paulmagno

paulmagno Peon

Best Answers:
    As an affiliate, that is a HUGE deal breaker for me, much more than the price...How do we get these sales? A $300 purchase is not an impulse buy and it's likely they'll have to mull it over and/or talk to partners or associates (or at least the wife :) )

...I tested my hoplink out and I wouldn't get the sale unless someone decided immediately to buy the product...

Great service, though...I would love to work it (and I have a unique angle on selling it), but this one thing troubles me...

paulmagno, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  18. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the delay in responding, I just saw these posts.

I think you both may be confused about this product...

I sell two different versions of the product...

One at Cashinonchristmas.com at $197 (digital version) via Clickbank for affiliates.

The other version is sold at cashinginonchristmas.com at $297 (physical version) and this is where all my personal marketing efforts go.

Please note the different URLs

If you create a hoplink as explained in the first post, you send people to the $197 clickbank offer and you will earn a 50% commission just like all my other affiliates. All payments for this product go through ClickBanks payment processing system NOT my paypal account.

Any visitors you send to the sales page via your hop link will be cookied with your affiliate ID and you will get credit for the sale whenever it happens down the line as long as the cookie remains on their computer...This is just the same as every other clickbank product.

Regards,

Tanner

tlsolutions, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  19. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah I see, I take it back, I think I browsed for your product name and ended up on the other site... still, in an ideal world there wouldn't be this second site, but I agree it is not worth the public outcry I made. It does look a really interesting product and something which should do well I would imagine over the next few months!

Dan Bainbridge, Oct 1, 2010 IP
  20. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that in a perfect world there would be no need for this site, but also in a perfect world Clickbank would not have such stupid rules about product price ceilings and Vendors would be able to sell their products for what they are worth.

Thank you all the same for the feedback on the product.

tlsolutions, Oct 1, 2010 IP