1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revamped Product - First Affiliate Launch - $98.50 Commission

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tlsolutions, Jun 18, 2009.

1. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    The Simple Answer = Both :D

tlsolutions, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  2. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Sales have been slow across the board this week for my products, and Cashing in on christmas is no different, my guess is mainly because it is a holiday weekend for so many of us, nobody's on the computer.

I don't blame them I'm getting ready to take the boat to the lake for the weekend. however before I head out I wanted to post the affiliate sales for the week and show you that the sales letter is converting very well with targeted traffic.

[​IMG]

Again, 'targeted traffic' is the keyword here, the first affiliate with 2400+hops is doing some broad scale PPC bombing campaign, he assures me it is how he promotes all products and it is profitable for him...I'll have to take his word for it, cuz I am not much of a PPC wiz myself.

Not many affiliates have hopped on this product yet, and I can understand that as many think its to early in the year, but those affiliates who have taken the time to promote the course, have made sales!

tlsolutions, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  3. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey - I made by very first sale of cashing in on christmas and got a $90 in my CB account today :)))) Gee, I am thrilled. I just hope there wud be no refunds - wots di refund rate on this product ?

simplyjo, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  4. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! As to the refund rate... I have yet to have a refund on the course, so right now its zero!

Keep up the good work!

tlsolutions, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    ouch 1/2000 ratio!!! Doesn't sound like a good product to promote if the conversions are that bad....

Patchkaa, Jul 14, 2009 IP
  6. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    You must have missed the post beneath the image where I said:

Again, 'targeted traffic' is the keyword here, the first affiliate with 2400+hops is doing some broad scale PPC bombing campaign, he assures me it is how he promotes all products and it is profitable for him...I'll have to take his word for it, cuz I am not much of a PPC wiz myself.

Not at all bad conversion, but when you are throwing any product out to a huge and completely unrelated list of keywords, then you are lucky to get even one sale. With targeted traffic this product converts very well. with crap traffic, you get what you get.

tlsolutions, Jul 15, 2009 IP
  7. simplyjo

simplyjo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well my 1 sale came from around 50 hops and I must admit, only few of them were targeted - Maybe 10 . So, thats a good ratio :)

simplyjo, Jul 16, 2009 IP
  8. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually Jo, As of your last sale you are at 2 sales with 36 hops total since you started promoting, and as we discussed your first hops prolly weren't the most targeted, but now that you are tweaking your promotions, that has changed.

tlsolutions, Jul 22, 2009 IP
  9. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Best converting Keywords for the last 2 weeks (2 sale minimum) direct from my analytics account. These keywords make sales, so be the first to capitalize on them with articles, blog posts, hub pages, landing pages etc.

1. cashing in on christmas
    2. christmas light installation
    3. christmas light business
    4. how to get started installing christmas lights for a business
    5. christmas light installation business
    6. christmas lighting business
    7. christmas lights business
    8. business plan for holiday lighting company
    9. christmas light business opportunity
    10. christmas light hanging service start your own
    11. christmas light installation business startup
    12. christmas lights installation business
    13. how to bid christmas light hanging
    14. how to charge for installation christmas light
    15. how to install professional christmas lights
    16. how to make money installing christmas lights
    17. how to start a christmas light hanging service
    18. how to start a christmas lighting business
    19. how to start christmas light company

tlsolutions, Jul 29, 2009 IP
  10. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems like ever other day I receive an email or a PM asking for a special strategy or secret for how to promote this course for maximum sales. The real answer to that question is that you can use all the same affiliate promotion strategies that you use for other products.

The problem most affiliates have with many of those strategies is that they require a lot of work and lets face it, most people are lazy.

So I decided to share with you an easy, low maintenance, low effort, but highly effective promotion strategy, that you can set and forget and let it run all year long.

It’s not new, secret, high tech, or anything exciting, but it works and its hands free once set up.

Passive Promotion Strategy

Concept: Send traffic to a landing/opt-in page where you give away a free report in exchange for their email address, then you send them followup messages through your autoresponder until they either purchase the course or unsubscribe from your list.

Step 1. Go Here http://cashinonchristmas.com/affiliatetools.htm and download my optimized opt-in page and your free report branded with your affiliate link.

Step 2. Create a new list in your autoresponder and add the webform code to the opt-in page, then Upload to your website. The best way to do this is to register a special domain name unique for this promotion, but you can also just create a page off one of your other websites. Either way works fine.

Step 3. Write a short thank you email and add it to your autoresponder. Attach your branded free report to the email or upload it to your server and give them a download link in the email. Set this email to go out immediately after they subscribe.

Step 4. Write 7 short informative articles that promote the course or create a 7 part ecourse and add them to your autoresponder and set them so that one article is sent each day for 7 days. Make sure you add your affiliate link in each email. The idea of these emails is to keep the subscriber interested and excited about the course and gently urging them to purchase. It is proven that it often takes 7 points of contact before a person buys a product, which is why I say write 7 short emails.

Step 5. Write 10 to 20 articles about the Christmas lighting business, use the keywords I’ve posted above as topics for your articles. Submit these articles to article directories like ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com and add a resource box to the end of each article that promotes the free report you are giving away and include a link to your opt in page.

This is a super simple and easy to set up marketing campaign that will run year round for you automatically promoting the Cashing In On Christmas course to your prospects over and over until they buy.

Later if you want to upgrade your campaign you can add some more promotional articles to your autoresponder and set them to be sent out at slightly longer intervals just to keep the product in your prospects minds, because you never know when people will decide to buy and they can either buy from you, or from somebody else.

Also from time to time you can write more articles and post them to article directories to get more traffic and if you want you can do some basic backlinking and see if you can get your opt-in page and articles ranked higher in the search engines.

FYI: for those of you who think its to early in the year to promote a product like this, if you use this strategy, you can set it up now and let it work passively for you until you decide to start actively and heavily promoting the course.

tlsolutions, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  11. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is your product actually converting since your last screenshot?

Although the commission on this is good, I just can't see anybody making any sales from it consistently?

terryd, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  12. ExtremeDesigns

ExtremeDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the promotion strategy, I will implement it on my site and promote your product. That is great commission. :)

ExtremeDesigns, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  13. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it is still converting quite well, however I only have a few affiliates actively promoting the course, most affiliates I've spoken with say they want to wait until closer to xmas to start promoting. I believe this is a bad idea, but its up to them.

tlsolutions, Aug 27, 2009 IP
  14. RWormwood

RWormwood Peon

Best Answers:
    Waiting till it's closer to Christmas may be a good idea to get impulse buyers. We all know there won't be enough time for anyone buying your plan to set it up right if they start in November, but they start hurting for money and buy the first thing that looks like a solution. It would be nice if they could make some money with your method, but the only thing that really matters is getting them to buy it.
    Don't forget the ones who really do think ahead, are hurting now and may be looking for a way to get extra Christmas cash ahead of time.
    Two different markets... hit them both.

RWormwood, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  15. dnskillz

dnskillz Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice product, it really seems interest to market it well during christmas.

Tkx for sharing:)

dnskillz, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  16. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly...Very good observation

tlsolutions, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  17. KonCorps

KonCorps Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Tlsolutions,

I'm planning on promoting if you have MSN or email just contact me I'd like to discuss some things :)

KonCorps, Aug 30, 2009 IP
  18. chicokid

chicokid Peon

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a great prospect for my next campaign. Looks very interesting. I wish I wasn't stuck overseas I could try both ends of this deal. Outdoor lighting would last about 10 seconds here in Indonesia.

chicokid, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  19. KonCorps

KonCorps Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I've decided to not go through with promoting this product for various reasons. However I've got 4 articles of 300 words a piece, if anyone is interested I can let them go for 8$.

The topics are the first 4 of the 'top converting' keywords.

Good luck to all of you.

KonCorps, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  20. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    Sales are definitely increasing as we get closer to the winter months. right now affiliates who are doing the best are promoting the course to landscape contractors and window cleaners as both of these businesses are a perfect fit for a holiday lighting service and they both experience extreme winter time work slowdowns and take a significant hit to their earnings during the winter months. Naturally they are all looking for ways to increase their wintertime earnings...Cashing In On Christmas is the perfect opportunity for them.

tlsolutions, Sep 29, 2009 IP