retweets and favs

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by iceb, May 7, 2015.

yes i have this utube channel i am trying to market via twitter and my blog site.
    It now has about 14 k followers .........
    Currently its goinng ok but could go better. I noticed its easier to get those retweets if i mention something that others post but if i mention my own guide videos or anything else that is directyly posted by me its very hard to get that direct retweet and also favs............

so how do i get more of those? I Have a friend that has more tweeets and followrs then me he is now on 20k ..........and he has more tweets than me too. I got only 900 and he has 9k
    I also got offered to buy extra traffic and followers to both my utube channel and my twitter as well. 20k extra on my twitter and 10k extra on my utube ...and then the marketing comany tells me that can make me get more of those direct favs and rt. I am not a celbrety myself so just want to make thise guide videos to help some gamers on my channel on utube.

iceb, May 7, 2015 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    From where I stand, it seems twitter is worthless,
    at least for me, I keep getting those worthless
    jihaud people following by the groves....
    cant figure out why...

Everytime I send out a tweet, I seem to get tons
    of twitter spiders, and no real people...

dscurlock, May 8, 2015 IP
  3. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Keep in mind that many of the traffic sales and followers are fake, so they won't count for much. Twiends actually works quite well and the people are real.

usasportstraining, May 13, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Use tweepi.com to dump up inactive accounts or accounts that do not reciprocate. Flush and add, flush and add. Twitter is not useless. You really begin to feel its impact only when you amass 20K-30K of followers.

qwikad.com, May 13, 2015 IP
  5. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    I understand what you are saying, but when you spend days on end on twitter dumping & flushing, it seems like
    it is just going no-where, and once you get over 2k followers then you are shut off from following once
    you reach the 10% rule which pretty much puts a stop on growth altogether. Then you have to pay $7/mo
    or whatever if you want to force dump the bad followers. It is just hard to see any worth at this point.

dscurlock, May 14, 2015 IP
  6. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    not from what I am reading....
    looks like another twitter mlm scheme.
    http://planetbotch.blogspot.com/2014/04/why-twiends-doesnt-work.html

twitter for the most part is about self promotion anyway....
    it is hard to grow anything, when everyone is using
    twitter for their own self-gain....

dscurlock, May 14, 2015 IP
  7. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Twiends has been around for a long time. It used to use "seeds", which people could earn, and then potentially get more followers. Recently it changed to a "connection-based" method, which I think doesn't rely on a publicly known quantity of something. The idea is to promote connecting with others of the same interests, but is more interactive then a plain directory of Twitter people.

Another way to find others of interest and interact with one another is to use Klout, the social indicator scoring site. Also, Buffer is pretty handy.

But the biggest factor that I've found is to engage in conversation (even if its you replying to a Tweet and that's it), which can lead to others reading your reply and possibly following you, and vice versa.

usasportstraining, May 18, 2015 IP