1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying retro fashion writer - 50s 60s 70s 80s

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cosmonaut, Jan 23, 2018.

I am looking for someone who can write passionately about fashion, specifically fashion styles of the last century - 1950s-80s. Perhaps a fashion student?

I already have relationships with existing content writing organisations - I am not looking for someone to just do some research and give me something back. I can get that reliably already. I want articles by authors that LIVE for vintage fashion and retro clothing styles.

I am looking for somebody with their own pre-existing views on fashion, design, youth culture etc. Maybe you were a punk and want to talk about Vivienne Westwood? Specific topics are not too important.. having your own angle, and some passion is CRITICAL.

Articles must be original, unique, with all rights transferred to me on completion.

I will be looking for numerous 1000 word articles - please send me your price, a suggested title and your first 2-3 sentences. Price is less important than how engaging your work is. You will need to demonstrate your passion for my project. I will pay on completion with paypal.

This is a long term project - if you see this listing in the future, and you fit the bill, do still get in touch.

thanks for reading!

cosmonaut, Jan 23, 2018 IP
  2. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check your inbox sir!