1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Retail Brands are making things Hard

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by degreubiwa, Apr 28, 2017.

Retail brands in India like Reliance, Tata and Future has disgusting business model, has no shame on their nose and making life hard by nonsense marketing techniques.
    I even lost 2 cheques from Flipkart and they said that it was lost in transit. Don't know what happened and even on quality service wrong complaints of late delivery started coming on Google and I have been spending time handling this.
    Don't you think we should teach these 3 retail brands some lesson with mischief they are doing.

degreubiwa, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can you provide more information and examples of the brands' "nonsense marketing techniques" and also explain how the Flipkart payments tie in? Those of us not in India need to better understand what it is that is going on there that has you so annoyed.

jrbiz, Apr 28, 2017 IP
  3. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    Look at this idiotic brand - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pantaloons
    from a scamster - who raised money eliminating money from accounts of people and hiring violent staff who once tried forcibly selling cloths in their store. I never went to their store again.
    Now I think the neighbor housewives of jealousy somehow got Flipkart checks misplaced because if we buy cloths from stores like Reliance, Tata or Future mystery shopper girls gets free cloths and cash to make use look fool. Other people may not understand this but I am in this SEO industry for over 8 years now and a trained in understanding behavior of people in stores.
    Websites like Flipkart here gives 80% discount on Wrangler Socks while these stores gives no discount on the products and make people stupid to shop in their stores.

4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think there's a bit of lost in translation here
    How does SEO proficiency relate to understanding behaviour in physical stores?
    Staff use are instructed to use physical intimidation to make customers buy?
    The whole thing about looking like a fool because your neighbors are jealous of the freebies flipkart give you doesn't make any sense

sarahk, Apr 28, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    Seems you are and will not understand. Good Bye, we are not idiots buying socks at full price from their stores and missing 80% discount and not are many other wise people.

6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing you say makes any sense.

malky66, Apr 28, 2017 IP
    Spoiltdiva and jrbiz like this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I hear that there is a lot of gang activity centered around discounted socks...

I was starting to think it was me... :)

jrbiz, Apr 28, 2017 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    How can you say that he doesn't make any sense?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Apr 28, 2017 IP
    jrbiz and malky66 like this.
  9. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    You are right. With 40% population in many North India villages being unregulated they migrated to metro cities and its all 'brand gang bang' to sell products in retails. Few times 2-3 times during year they offer real discount of 50% on brands like John Player but all around the year is dry.

10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, that made sense

sarahk, Apr 29, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The retail drive-by shootings by gang bangers is really getting out of control, now. How many more people have to die over discounted socks before the public wakes up to this growing threat? Shame on your nose!

jrbiz, Apr 29, 2017 IP
    sarahk, malky66 and Spoiltdiva like this.
  12. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Here in lies the problem, he needs to get his nose out of people's socks!

Spoiltdiva, Apr 29, 2017 IP
    malky66 and jrbiz like this.
  13. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    And do what? Produce Polly-gammy Children like 40% of North India has done to keep money with me?

degreubiwa, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You have certainly identified a serious problem of polly-gammy children and gang bangers in the discount sock retail market. But I think that you are mistakenly ignoring the tinfoil hat scandal that is also raging in your locale. There are violent retailers out there right now selling knock-offs of my guaranteed, 100% protective tinfoil hats at 80% or more off my list price. They don't tell you that unlike my high quality tinfoil hats, their hats cannot be used to bake potatoes or wrap leftovers. Their noses are filled with shame but nobody stops them to keep money with you.

jrbiz, Apr 29, 2017 IP
    malky66 and mmerlinn like this.
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you jealous of them? Appears to be the case.

I can't find anywhere that these companies sell cloths. Can you show me an example? And how does a company make people stupid? By erasing their brains?

You are not idiots? Then why does this post appear idiotic?

Unregulated? What is the matter? Can't you regulate them?

You are keeping their money? And you are complaining? Are you real?

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND TRANSLATE ALL OF YOUR POSTS INTO ENGLISH SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

mmerlinn, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  16. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Though it's all funny, the real "extortion" happens right here in the good ol' USA. Some retailers get their stuff dirt cheap in India or China raise the prices ten-fold and then sell it to you 40% off. And like the fools that we are, we go: "Look honey, the socks (shoes, shirts, you name it) are 40% off!!" Same goes for some chain coffee shops. They "rob" coffee farmers around the world paying 80 cents per bag of coffee beans, and then sell it to the nincompoops in the US for $2.50 per small cup of coffee. At least over there your gangsters are outlawed, somehow our "gangsters" are all protected by the law and doing fine.

qwikad.com, Apr 29, 2017 IP
    degreubiwa likes this.
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, don't count on that continuing. You'll be manufacturing in the US at a greater price and still upping the price 10 fold. I, on the other hand, will appreciate the deals being made by India and China (etc) with the rest of the world.

sarahk, Apr 29, 2017 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.