1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Restrictions on referrals comissions

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by myfxreport.com, Oct 16, 2007.

Google has introduced the restriction on referrals comissons. I used to earn XX USD for a certain conversion, now I am being paid only 20% of that amount. They claim that they have introduced a validation period.

I have two questions:

1- After the validation period, will they refund the rest of the old conversions?
    2- How much will the validation period take? hours, days? months?

Anyone can help?

myfxreport.com, Oct 16, 2007 IP
  2. kh7

kh7 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is one of those times when google is being unclear. I suspect the validation period will vary with the product, but it should surely be less than a month.

Personally I feel this is one more reason to not go on with referrals at all. But I'm glad to hear you actually made money through conversions. I haven't made significant amounts at all.

kh7, Oct 17, 2007 IP
  3. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    they don't say how long is the validation period, and it is another way to pay less. I don't know, they should put something serious not always rely on their notoriety.

JamesColin, Oct 17, 2007 IP