1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Restaurant Review/ YELP script needed

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by pluto459, Jan 10, 2007.

1. THEDert

THEDert Member

Best Answers:
    We allow businesses to claim listings and comment back to reviews. Yes his script uses our core and that is why he has to sell it at $800. We also now have FB connect and a ad manager. We by far have way more features and better customer service. Compare our feature list with theirs.

THEDert, Mar 23, 2010 IP
  2. ramram_2011

ramram_2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    THEDert, We are interested in buying it. But have a lot of questions. Reply here or send me a private message if you want to take it further

1) Do we own the code after we buy it - i.e can we use it in any way we like? We are going to create a site in several languages.

2) Does it have an iphone app?

3) What language is it written in? We would like to perhaps simplify the GUI after we buy it

ramram_2011, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  3. Outsourcetoday

Outsourcetoday Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi THEDert,

Interested in your script however we need it to have a unique home page look. Do you offer a custom made design based on our requirements ?

Let us know. Also we would like to install the same design and script on 2 diff sites. Same theme one site in english and another in another language. Can we use the same license or do we have to buy 2 license ?

Thanks

Outsourcetoday, May 9, 2010 IP
  4. Activeweb

Activeweb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys if you're still looking for a review script, I have a simple review script that's 100% free.... check the signature (Still in beta)

Activeweb, May 18, 2010 IP
  5. THEDert

THEDert Member

Best Answers:
    We have released our 2.8 version!

THEDert, Jun 1, 2010 IP
  6. champion510

champion510 Member

Best Answers:
    DERT just sent you a pm. I'm interested but I've the same questions as other people. How customizable is this? would you offer your customization services?

champion510, Oct 2, 2010 IP
  7. relax2k

relax2k Peon

Best Answers:

This is a beautiful script. The only thing I'm concerned with is the search functionality. When I tested it, the criteria I used displayed all the existing results regardless of keyword or location... Please let me know if you have anymore information because I am very interested in the program if the search functions properly. Also, is there a way of also including an extensive location listing the same way Yelp allows?

Thanks in advance,
    R2k

relax2k, Nov 18, 2010 IP
  8. headstar

headstar Member

Best Answers:
    headstar, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  9. Genxscripts

Genxscripts Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you may opt for custom script. I mean trying to get a coder to develop one for you otherwise you can search google

Genxscripts, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  10. nrvaghela

nrvaghela Banned

Best Answers:
    For getting any types of Website Clones check my post -https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/yelp-clone-or-cms.1548896/#post-18500600

nrvaghela, Mar 11, 2013 IP