1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Responsive Website Checker - Highly Searchable After Google Update!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Matthew Sayle, Jun 1, 2015.

I am selling a very lightweight but powerful mobile website analyzer.

I purchased this from the author and made some code changes in order for the website to perform faster.

There were also some design flaws that were fixed.

This site is running perfectly now, go ahead and try it yourself!

Monetization Ideas:

There are many great ways to monetize this website.

1) Sell Fiverr or SEOclerks gigs "I will check if your website is responsive" for $5.00.

When the buyer sends you their domain name, run it through the website to make sure the site looks good on all devices.

If it doesn't look good then it's time to UPSELL!

Ever since the latest Google update came out, responsive websites have been in high demand.

Use this website as a selling tool to outsource responsive sites!

2) Sell ad space on your site

You won't be able to get approved at BuySellAds just yet. But don't let that discourage you from selling ad space on this site.

With just a teeny bit of marketing, which I will help you with, you can have tons of people checking their sites here.

Why?

Because it's fast, easy and free. Plus, people are curious!

Once you can show a couple months of steady traffic - people will be lining up to advertise on your site.

The best part is - this site is super targeted to website owners and operators.

This brings me to number 3...

3) Affiliate Marketing

Of course, since this site is super targeted to website owners - it would be foolish not to mention affiliate marketing.

The easy part of this site will be getting traffic. (trust me, I will show you)

The hard part will be monetizing the site until your traffic stats are ready to show advertisers.

This is where affiliate marketing comes in.

It may take a little practice finding the right product to sell on this site.

I have some experience here, and will work with you until we find a product that has a reasonable conversion rate.

---

In summary:

You are receiving an excellent, well coded website.

It comes with a highly searchable, exact match domain name.

It WILL generate traffic. I will show you a super-simple and free way to get hundreds of targeted visitors each day with just 15 minutes of "work".

I will help install everything and can answer any questions you may have!

Matthew Sayle, Jun 1, 2015 IP