1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Responsive Blog Needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Services' started by mcmuney, Feb 24, 2018.

-I'm looking for a responsive (should be functional on browser, tablet, mobile, etc) wordpress blog.
    -Theme of the blog shouldn't really matter, but it will be crypto related if it helps
    -On that note, I would like to show the latest prices of the top crypto coins (from coinbase, they currently have only 4 coins)
    -I'd also like the topX coin icons to scroll (maybe no link or with link to articles; possibly automated to pull from a site)
    -I can install a basic wordpress theme, but don't have the time right now.
    -The blog will be content heavy and less graphics, but nonetheless, needs some graphics for visual appeal.
    -The usual functionalities of a WP blog should apply, such as user comments (a nicer version with the bells and whistles of course)

This is not the best example of of a site that I like, but I like a few things about it: https://themify.me/themes/magazine

-the responsiveness
    -how the header becomes static as you scroll
    -love the yellow and pink side boxes as they remain static until you scroll all the way to the bottom (I expect these to be widgets). I can use these for static info, promotional products or blog categories.

If this is your area of expertise, please PM me some examples of your work and your fee to do this. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    mcmuney, Feb 24, 2018 IP
  2. skins4webs

skins4webs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    send me a message will be cheaper!

skins4webs, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  3. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    There's no price so you can't know what's cheaper. I'm waiting on concepts at the moment before choosing someone.

mcmuney, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  4. mcmuney

mcmuney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Nigel Lew has been selected for this project. Thanks.

mcmuney, Feb 26, 2018 IP