1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Response code 3 when trying to use the authorize cc button

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by barry, Nov 20, 2011.

I'm the only one who can't process credit cards using the authorize cc button in the payments tab. I get an error message "There was some problem with this transaction. View network response code?". Clicking Yes tells me that it failed due to response code 3 with a verbose description of:

[Plugin Warning] Unknown Internal Error; WARNING: transaction may have completed!! Please check your Transaction batch.

I've compared my installation with that of other staff who are not experiencing this problem (they process cc's just fine) and don't see any difference. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?

I'm on a Dell Inspiron 9400 laptop with Windows XP Media Center Edition. I installed FM Pro 5 (not server) and am running Optigold ISP v3.32. I have Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.2.2 as well as Java(TM) 6 update 29.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks,

-- barry

barry, Nov 20, 2011 IP