1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Residual income: is it possible?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Felix777, Feb 29, 2016.

Of course it's possible. It's just knowing which program to choose to achieve it.

This is my second stint in Online Marketing and it's going a lot better than my first one.

I've finally learnt how to be more selective of the programs I choose and the ones I actually promote.

I'm a one-program guy now and I'm completely focussed on this one.

That's cos I found a great program that gives you an easy selling point (indispensable online marketing tools) and combines this with its own incredible compensation plan that creates residual monthly income.

With most programs that create residual income, there is no selling point as such. Nothing tangible you can sell to a potential referral. If they ask: "What does this program actually do?", you should be able to give them a clear and concise answer. And that's the great thing about this one.

It's like a one-stop-business on its own. It gives you the tools you need to be an Online Marketer.

And not only that, but the compensation plan is set up in such a way that a referral is not left to his/her own devices. It's in the sponsor's best interest to help his/her referrals to get going and to teach them how the system works and to help them get their own first referral.

For more information please have a look at my website. My whole website revolves around this one program. :eek:

http://clickonfelix.com

And of course, if you have any questions or feedback please give me a shout (via the "contact" tab on my website) or leave a comment right here.

Can't wait to meet you and swap strategies

Felix777, Feb 29, 2016 IP