1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reselling problem...

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by webmasteral, Dec 22, 2005.

Hello gurus...

I've been thinking of buying a budget plan on resellerzoom.com.. But I wonder how it works.. Im a newbie on this... so please I need your opinion about it.. I've been wondering if I get a budget plan which has a 50 domains and unlimited emails.. Does it mean.. Every unique domain comes with new Username and Password is that right? Or are they packed in one username and password/ 1 server. And if i sell one 1 spot over 50 domains does it mean all 50 domains will show up? or he/she will have an access to all 50 domains? or they comes with unique/secured username and password... Could anybody explain it to me? Please guys thanks...

Thanks in advance.

webmasteral, Dec 22, 2005 IP
  2. daredashi

daredashi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    every domain will have its own username and password. even youe email id will have unique username. the main admin username will have access to all domains but owner of one domain will not have access to other domain.

daredashi, Dec 22, 2005 IP
  3. webmasteral

webmasteral Peon

Best Answers:
    wow thank you so much daredashi... I really appreciate your kindness... Sorry if im too dumb not to know this kind of stuff... Hope to hear a word from you... thanks my friend... "DAREDASHI thank you so much"

webmasteral, Dec 22, 2005 IP
  4. toolblast

toolblast Banned

Best Answers:
    Well.. its like on all resellers. They give you an amount of space that you can allocate however you want, reselling to your clients. Each client will get their own control panel setup by you.

What you do is buy their domain, or let them buy one, and then you go to your reseller CP, type their domain, and set how much space they get, their user/pass. And presto... a client is set up!

toolblast, Dec 24, 2005 IP