1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reseller plans

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ellebee, Mar 24, 2017.

Long story short; I have a small development company and a few months ago decided to offer hosting to my clients who would rather not be bothered dealing with all of that themselves. Let's just say that after a few months of ongoing problems, I'm less than thrilled with the reselling plan I chose and I want to change plans before I add any more clients to the mix. I have one who will be going live soon so I'd like to make a decision.

I won't name the company I'm using now, but if anyone has good suggestions for reliable reseller hosting, I'm all ears. I've been building sites for close to 20 years but will need a fair amount of handholding on the technical aspects of hosting, since I'm new to the reseller game.

Tending toward HostGator but the reviews for this other company looked good, too, and they turned out to be less than stellar. Any thoughts are appreciated!

ellebee, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  2. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    Hosting24 have a good reseller plan - $30/month(i use them for more than 2 years).

tribalad, May 11, 2017 IP
  3. webhost.uk.net

webhost.uk.net Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator is now a EIG company , you need to read more about there support if you are looking for reseller hosting, For reseller provider web hosting support is the most important factor.

webhost.uk.net, May 11, 2017 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For best reseller hosting you can go with liquidweb. There support team are very helpful and their servers are of high quality. I know liquidweb is quite expensive, but itsworth to try them out.

iwebsocial, May 13, 2017 IP
  5. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never had bad experiences with Hostgator, that's why I recommend it even though some don't. So, I suggest Hostgator. :) I hope it'll work well on you too, should you choose it.

Anitasol, May 14, 2017 IP
  6. rpoarch

rpoarch Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I currently use StableHost. Been with them for about 3-4 months now and haven't had any problems at all. They have always answered my questions within an hours of asking. Also the uptime is right at 100%.

rpoarch, May 17, 2017 IP