1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Research Step

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by necromanc, Nov 16, 2006.

Let's say today you want to post something on your blog, or website.But before that you need a little reseach.How, and where you do your research ?

I use : Google & Technorati for research.

You ?

P.S - What are the steps of your research ?

Thanks

necromanc, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  2. wordscientist

wordscientist Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's a site I like to use sometimes: http://www.robertniles.com/data/. But, really, the possibilities for researching are endless. And don't limit yourself to only Internet searching; I find information at my local library that I otherwise wouldn't find on the Internet.

BTW, nice blog. That bike is killer.

wordscientist, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    It depends a lot on the subject you're researching. I'd generally try to stick with professional journals or association sites, industry reports, or information directly from a source in the field. But which sources are credible and the "best" would depend on the niche.

jhmattern, Nov 16, 2006 IP
  4. Deano

Deano Sail away with me.

Best Answers:
    The university library, its awesome :)
    But if you're not at uni, then go to a second hand bookshop, and browse around until you find an interesting topic, then buy 4 or 5 books on the subject. Remember getting info from one book is plagerism, getting from many is research.

Deano, Nov 21, 2006 IP