1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Resale license

Discussion in 'General Business' started by misha, Feb 27, 2005.

I am opening a store and was wondering if anyone knew how you go about getting a resell license. Is this all I need to buy wholesale items?

misha, Feb 27, 2005 IP
  2. Elee

Elee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You get it from the sate in which you are located. In Florida, we get it from the Florida State Sales Tax Department.

Hope this helps.

Elee, Feb 27, 2005 IP
  3. Juls

Juls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep that is right a resale license also known as certificate of authority or resale certificate. That is all you need. You can even obtain the resell license before you register your business. and Generally it is from the State Sale Tax or Treasury.

Basically it is a sale license and with that number you create resale certificates that allow you to buy wholesale and not pay tax.

"Reminder: It is against the law to operate your business without a seller’s permit if you make sales that are subject to sales and use tax."

Hope that helps..

Thanks,

Juls

Juls, Feb 28, 2005 IP
  4. joshril

joshril Guest

Best Answers:
    Its super easy...these guys and gals are all right. I live in TX, and I walked into the comptroller's office and got the resell cert that same day. You get forms you can give to your wholesaler and you don't have to pay sales tax....

joshril, Feb 28, 2005 IP