1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Required to be an SEO Expert

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by brianlee545, Sep 14, 2012.

What are the things required for becoming a SEO Expert .... Friends please guide me

brianlee545, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Every expert is self-proclaimed. There are certifications that will ensure a client or employer of your knowledge but nothing compares to the proof of your skill like having previous (and current) success.

Personally I roll my eyes at most so called SEO Experts. In my former job I've delt with many companies that offered SEO Services and rarely have I ever come across an SEO Expert that had more than mediocre education and experience on improving the traffic to your web site. Most "SEO Experts" will stuff keywords with a non-readable format, submit to directories, and advise you to partake in PPC. Some may even help you with your HTML formatting and proper title and heading structures. Basically....there is no such thing as an SEO Expert. I'll let you assign such a title to yourself once you show me a web site you took from 0 traffic to thousands per day.

NetStar, Sep 14, 2012 IP