1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Required Disc Space for E-Commerce Site

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Fiddle Pie, Oct 28, 2021.

For a wordpress e-commerce website with various products, how much disc space is required?

Fiddle Pie, Oct 28, 2021 IP
  2. Kathy Mcgill

Kathy Mcgill Peon

Best Answers:
    You should choose a hosting plan with at least 1 GB of space or more, depending on your requirements. For my ecommerce site with less than 100 products, I've been utilizing OBHost's hosting package with 1GB disc space.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021
    Kathy Mcgill, Oct 28, 2021 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not just disc space, but CPU and bandwidth should be taken into consideration. I'd probably start with no less than 10 gb for both (disc space and bandwidth). You should ask yourself, what if my ecommerce site takes off? Then your 10 gb won't be enough. But it'll be a good start. Make sure you install one of their anti-bot plugins too. Bots can drain your CPU and cause your site to be slow or go off line altogether.

qwikad.com, Oct 28, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to consider both the number of products AND the number of sales - as well as the number of bot registrations.

sarahk, Oct 31, 2021 IP