1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Required Content writer for 2 different projects

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Jackie2006, Oct 23, 2019.

Writers Friends,
    Read the following position and T&C for the post:

1] Products review writer: Can you write products reviews? Have you written it before? Send those links or your review samples in a doc file.

If you haven't written before but confident to provide the best then you are also welcome to apply for this position. You need to give a trial for 2 products. We will pay if approves.

Remember review should be 100% unique, natural & original. It should not be copied and pasted. We will check every review you provide. And then we will pay if we approve. If disapproved we will share the reasons why!

2] Article, Press Release & Guest Blog Post Content Writer: I need knowledgeable writer who can provide SEO optimise content. Website Subject is DJing Professional of CA. Share your best samples. It will be a long term monthly project for the right candidate. I have one more upcoming project i.e. a Rap Artist. And for this I need all those marketing content too.

Payment: Tell me how much you will charge? Btw I know how much should I pay for the job but still I would like to hear.

Deadline : I want my writer to maintain a strict deadline. Do not skip last date else I will pay less or do not pay because my clients satisfaction is my primary motto.

It's work from home opportunity for the Freelancers. Opportunity for Freelancers Only.

Note: PM me only with your suitable work samples.

I have max. 3 days to select the right candidate for my projects. Hurry!!! Apply Now.

Thanks
    Jackie

Jackie2006, Oct 23, 2019 IP