1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Request: add a frequency column to the keyword tracker

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by dustin, Apr 9, 2005.

The keyword tracker is a great tool. I think a good addition would be a column that contains the search frequency for the term (i.e. taken from overture or wordtracker). This way it would be possible to order all the tracked keywords on their frequency. You seem to have a link to that data anyways in the keyword suggestion tool, it would be cool if you could add it to the keyword tracker. And it would fit into the current interface nice and easy.

dustin, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry, been talked about before, and would just be too many queries/too much bandwidth to try and track that for so many keywords (getting close to 600,000 now I think).

digitalpoint, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  3. hulkster

hulkster Peon

Best Answers:
    So what does the person who adds keyword one million win?!? ;-)

hulkster, Apr 9, 2005 IP
  4. dustin

dustin Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you considered caching the data on your server? It doesn't change very much over time, so you would only have to grab the data every once in a while. Even if it was only updated every 6 months it would still be useful. That would cut down on the queries/bandwidth needed by a lot.

dustin, Apr 9, 2005 IP