1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion Reputation from the Moderators

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by krkbkk, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by this ??

In fact we search through everything properly before issuing infraction to any member :rolleyes: Your above statement indicates that we have no brain and just act like robots :rolleyes: which is totally wrong.

DON.

deluxdon, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  2. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    these are the opening paragraphs to those threads.

exhibit a

exhibit b

wheres the difference? your soliciting for the same thing, your offering your writing skills. advertise it in your sig link.

i don't think you do. if you did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

sawz, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  3. HJITechnologiesLLC

HJITechnologiesLLC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Untrue. You guys wouldn't be hired if you didn't have any brains. :p

I'm referring to infractions that are given for the wrong reasons. I see them all the time. As I've said before, I've SEEN you guys ruin other people's career's, so I'm only asking for a small thing... which is to investigate thoroughly before giving infractions. By the actions so far (infraction that I was given included), it just shows that you guys DON'T do anything deep, and just do a fly-by handing out infractions.

sawz - So your saying a user has no right to question an infraction or to stand up for themselves? =/ Really now... come on. I always like a heated debate. Your saying users should just take infractions like candies and do nothing about it? People come to this forum to make a good living and people do.

HJITechnologiesLLC, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  4. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    There is no any intension to ruin other people's career's but if people try to ruin this forums, we need to take appropriate action against them as we all want to work in spamfree environment. Don't you :confused:

DON.

deluxdon, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  5. HJITechnologiesLLC

HJITechnologiesLLC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you there. I don't want a spammy forum, but then again, everything is questionable. :p

Heh, I'm over the infraction now that I've had a small debate. Sorry for going a little off-topic OP. :(

HJITechnologiesLLC, Oct 31, 2009 IP
  6. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Thread's completely off-topic, so I'm closing it. If you want to question infractions PM a mod. The original question was already addressed.

And for the record, starting a new thread so you can add reviews / rates / etc. is still a duplicate thread, as long as the same services are being promoted. Otherwise we'd have people intentionally leave out info just so they can post again.

jhmattern, Nov 1, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.