1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reporting page

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by macdesign, Sep 26, 2004.

I can't figure out how the reporting page works. Rught now it's 2:00am Monday EST and the default reporting page shows Sunday, September 26, 2004 as today. But I can't get that to report the Channel data for today, in fact even if I switch to yesterday I show no data available by channel, but I can get reports for Aggregate.

If I show last seven days, I get different counts for Aggregate, and by channel.

Is there some kind of delay while it builds the channel reports?

macdesign, Sep 26, 2004 IP
  2. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    In the Adsense FAQs, Channels, point 5, Big G says...
    So... just leave it a couple of days :)

Lever, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  3. macdesign

macdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I looked through the FAQ and Help so I don't know where you found that. I'm at the impatient stage, where I'm waiting for ny first clixk. Added Adsense for the first time on Thursday, a second site on Friday and a third one today, and was hoping for a midhight rollover to see if anything happened.

macdesign, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  4. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    No worries. If you have lots of quality content and high traffic you may get that rollover win, but don't forget not to discuss earning details as it's against big G's TOS ;) Just let us know which island you retired to and send us a postcard LOL

Lever, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  5. boogle

boogle Peon

Best Answers:
    boogle, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  6. macdesign

macdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    Weird - the reporting must get delayed quite a bit. I went back to yesterdays reports and now it shows two clicks [Big time riches coming] - with which I will be able to buy one grain of sand for my island retirement :rolleyes:

Now I guess I wait another day to figure out which channel/sites got the hits.

macdesign, Sep 27, 2004 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Definitely not.

From the AdSense Terms and Conditions:

Prohibited Uses. You shall not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) directly or indirectly generate queries, impressions of or clicks on any Search Results and/or Ad(s) through any automated, deceptive, disingenuous or fraudulent means, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software;

Will.Spencer, Sep 27, 2004 IP