1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Reported Attack Site!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Krunalsoni, Aug 1, 2008.

What Should I do if i get this type of eoor ?

Brief Discription you have seen some site harful your computer, so please give solution about that how i remove that error

More Informationa about that error:confused::
    :(
    Reported Attack Site!
    This web site at "www.??????.com" has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.

Krunalsoni, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  2. Krunalsoni

Krunalsoni Member

Best Answers:
    pls any one reply me its really big issue, ?? i am waiting pls :(

Krunalsoni, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  3. stuarttan

stuarttan Peon

Best Answers:
    Check Dynamoo.com/blog. It's an SQL injection attack. Block all the servers from those domains first and then remove the scripts maliciously installed on your website.

stuarttan, Sep 3, 2008 IP
  4. luyenphim

luyenphim Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed that a lot of site that display banner advertising have this problem. It is not the site that is the attack site but usually it is the malicious advertiser that actually pay advertising companies to display their ads which are usually java script and flash files. These scripts are capable of stealing your personal information and infect your system with viruses. These viruses in turn spread and infects other computers in the network. Basically the infect your system and then ask you to buy their anti-virus software. Their anti-virus software doesn't really work, in fact the anti-virus software itself is an ad-ware or a virus/worm itself.

luyenphim, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  5. rliddle

rliddle Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out the site in my signature.

rliddle, May 12, 2009 IP
  6. jameskertley1

jameskertley1 Guest

Best Answers:
    great answer buddy

thanks for the info.....

jameskertley1, May 18, 2009 IP
  7. soswebscan

soswebscan Peon

Best Answers:
    try http://soswebscan.jobandproject.com

soswebscan, Oct 20, 2009 IP
  8. rajput441

rajput441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have faced the similar problems with one of my sites this may 2009. My site was banned for sometime. It get activated when I totally deleted it's database and created a new 1. Took 3 daz me to do this. Hack of time wastage. I think that was because of some malware. I ll just like to just suggest you be careful with posting affiliate banners and newbie ad networks, most of the time they are responsible for such activities and it's us who loose the credit in market.

rajput441, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  9. checkblog

checkblog Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ask you webhost to clean server using malwares and spywares.

checkblog, Oct 21, 2009 IP
  10. thefixers

thefixers Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to locate the infected web files on your server and remove the malicious code. This site helped me out a lot. http://www.fixreportedattacksite.com/fix-reported-attack-site After you have removed all the malicious code, resubmit your site to google http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=168328 This process takes up to 24 hours for your site to get reviewed and if clean, unblocked.

thefixers, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  11. BB-OM

BB-OM Member

Best Answers:
    If there is anything that allows installation of any application on to the client system or transfer of information using some script, then due to security issues, Google issues a warning to the user.

BB-OM, Aug 25, 2010 IP
  12. amitmax

amitmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the knowledge.

amitmax, Aug 25, 2010 IP