1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Report the suspicious users here!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by kingofking, Jul 23, 2013.

1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Report them and we handle them accordingly.

digitalpoint, Oct 7, 2013 IP
  2. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    kingofking, Oct 10, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk, malky66 and Arick unirow like this.
  3. kingofking

Best Answers:
    kingofking, Oct 11, 2013 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. kingofking

Best Answers:
  5. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is my first report here caught both buyer and seller
    Buyer -> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/kazoone.19614/
    Seller -> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/suganux.187304/
    Proof -> https://www.seoclerks.com/Forums/146114/I-Can-Give-You-1-Like-on-Digital-Point-Forum

I am totally agree with @kingofking & @malky66 The Established status should be remove from the member like suganux because he is keep selling like after got caught previously.

Once Member found to selling or Offering likes on internet he should be removed from established list forever.

FreeFun4Every1, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  6. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    While I completely agree with you for the case above, I think it is not necessary to remove the 'established status' from the member. I do believe he already got few warnings for doing 'the mistakes'. By doing another mistakes, surely there would be another warning. When the member receive enough warning, he would be awarded with a ban.

I think it is not wise to remove the 'established status' just because he is selling likes. However, I do think it is not even wise giving likes to someone whom selling likes. Lets hope anyone whom giving likes to 'likes seller' would take back the likes.

Arick unirow, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  7. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:
    In this manner we should catch them 10 times then only he/she get banned..and I think after 1-2 times they will surely change there method so we can't trace them.

8. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    You were right about it and I have to admit my opinion seems not correct to solve the problem. :)
    However, I always think the member whom dare to sell likes basically just 'a clone/dups'. It just an opinion based on the previous cases. :)
    By the way, do you agree if the people whom giving likes should 'take back' the likes?

9. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:
    Yah my opinion is very clear that buyer who had purchased like should get 1 infraction of Like trading for that and that like should be removed and seller who is selling likes in sites like Fiverr, SEOclerks etc... should get infraction + his all likes should be removed so in future no one dare to sell like if they care about their likes.

10. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    I am agree with you but the staff wouldn't remove any 'legal' likes received by the 'likes seller'. My opinion basically is just 'a new concept' to help reducing the bad things. I clearly understand taking likes is not good option but it is a must if the people whom receiving likes use it for bad things.
    As an example, I let my friend use my car. He use the car for bad things. He got warning for doing the bad things. Later on, he keep doing bad things with that car.
    I think the bad things would not going into happen if the car is being taken from him. If the police unable to take the car, I would take the car because I feel guilty for lending him a car. I think I have responsibility to take back the car.
    In this case, staffs must have great reason not to remove the likes. I think staff 'respect' the people whom giving the likes. So it is not only about 'Why staff didn't want to remove the likes' anymore but it is about "What should we do to stop him from selling more likes".
    I think we, as member in DigitalPoint has power to stop the bad things. We can remove the likes from any suspicious user (if they commit in bad things). We can inform the people whom giving likes to 'like seller' to consider 'taking back' their likes. If they didn't want to do that, that's fine. I do myself would feel guilty if I give like to 'like seller'. :)

I know some peoples were thinking "Staff didn't want to stop 'likes seller". No, it is not like that. I think staff already did the best thing based on the rules and ethics. It is our turn to fight the 'like seller' by taking back what make them able to do the bad things.

Don't take my opinion seriously. I believe other have better opinion than me.

FreeFun4Every1 likes this.
  11. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:
    Your opinion is just like you very polite and understandable and as a teacher you are best to explain anything. Your point is right but what if they(seller) don't care/don't understand the value of their legit like? I had read somewhere "You will come to know the value of thing just after losing it"
    So my opinion is still same All likes should be removed to let them know the value of their likes and about feeling guilty if member doing it again after he already got infraction for Like selling then Do you think this type of people ever feel guilty?
    Also you had written inform people who had given likes to like seller -> In this case I just want to say that who know that people had not sold it? who had proof? I had seen in most of case Like seller have likes in single digit that is <10 and how they get them we don't know and may be never going o know.

@digitalpoint - Is there any proper solution of Like seller who get reported repeatedly?

Arick unirow likes this.
  12. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's just like everything else that users can get warnings for around here. Most things you can get warned for, and it's not going to result in a ban if you learn from the mistake. If you repeat the same mistake or break a lot of other rules, then yes... you end up with a ban.

digitalpoint, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    ryan_uk, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  14. FreeFun4Every1

Best Answers:
    I had never asked for banned and it is intentionally done by that member so just making favor that if he caught selling like publicly 3 Time (ok we can give them 2 chance) Then his likes should 0 and he need to become established again.

They are really cute :) downloaded them ;)

FreeFun4Every1, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  15. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    The TumbBeast solution seems work. :)
    I think staff take all reports seriously. :)

Arick unirow, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  16. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Oct 24, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  17. kingofking

Best Answers:
  18. CloudyVideos

CloudyVideos Member

Best Answers:
    Haha funny this thread really made up some more Sherlock agents around ;-)
    i'd like your post if I could...or not...now that everyone's on the lookout haha

There's a lot of buzz around the DP likes...it's actually a bit frustrating at 1st, I signed up because I wanted like most people to post a thread on the market, I could say I posted some good genuine content posts and helped few members with reviews and feedback...but most people don't really care about hitting the like or even saying thanks for the feedback given to them, I guess this somewhere got the likes out being sold...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
    CloudyVideos, Nov 16, 2013 IP
  19. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And then there are people who just want to try and take the easy way out. Then there are others who lack a sense of ethics, and simply want to cheat their way through life.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 16, 2013 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 likes this.
  20. kingofking

Best Answers: